22. I'm nothing without you...

Warning: Read at your own risk.... Strictly no bashing is allowed....

So lets move to shot. 22 directly:

Pragya has dressed up beautifully for the joyous moments of their lives which is going to mark their togetherness and unite them as husband and wife in true sense...

She is waiting restlessly for the right time to come... When the expected moment arrives, Pragya's heart is jittering with varied emotions.. She is turning pinkish and all blushy blushy with the thought of being with her Abhi...

She closed her face and smiles coyly... She takes a deep breath and checks whether everything is perfect in the room for their suhagraat as she planned... She wants everything to be best for her Abhi...

Pragya has willfully decorated the room with her own hands... The room is adored with beautiful heart shaped balloons and a classy bed spread is placed with heart shaped pillows... The room is set up with dim light making the room to look romantic in all sense...

Pragya with a wide smile takes baby steps and nears the guest room in which abhi is sleeping... Pragya's heart is filling with varied emotions and she is very eager to know how abhi will react on seeing her and after hearing that they are going to have their suhagraat...

When Pragya is about to knock the door, the door creaks open and its quite a surprise for Pragya as she didn't expect that at all... Much to Pragya's shock, the room is completely dark without even a single bit of light...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Pragya's pov.:

"Oh my God!!! Why this room is like this??? This much darkness is suffocating me and bringing in negative vibes inside my mind... No... No...

Stupid Pragya... At this auspicious and good time, why are you thinking like this... Don't be a fool and superstitious... Nothing wrong is happening okay... Don't panic... Take a deep breath...

Calm down Pragya... Don't stress yourself .. This is the moment which you expected in all your life... Nothing should spoil it at any cost... Be happy and cool..

Whatever happens, remember you have to be abhi's support... You have to be abhi's savior and dont get sad or afraid... Be brave and do it... "

Pragya takes a deep breath and walks ahead... She stumbles in her steps as something pierced her legs... She feels a stinge of pain but she didn't mind that and walks ahead and searches for the switch board...

When Pragya switches the light on, her throats dried on seeing the sight there... She frozes on her steps and hot tears rolled from her eyes uncontrollably on seeing her Abhi's condition ..

This is what everybody in the family fears the most ... This is what Pragya never wished to see in her life... But the bitter dark past can push anyone to do like this without minding anything...