3. Will everyone accept my love???

Thanks for all your support... Keep supporting me like this...

This is a different story from my Loving husband story... I'm trying my level best not to make any resemblance between both... As in both stories, Abhi is a businessman and he loves pragya so much....

But in Loving husband, no villains are there between Abhigya and pragya is studying and pursuing her dreams.... She is a lovely , but a bold girl... LH is purely a romantic love story of Abhigya...

Here, Pragya is a graduate and is working... (What she is doing will be revealed later)... She is way too caring but innocent at heart... She is a shy girl and a scary crow and believes everyone easily.... Though it's a love story, here lots of twists and turns will happen because of villains....

I want to make this clear to everyone.... So, I mentioned it here... Hope I have cleared some of your doubts...

Now lets move to our shot. 3

Abhi is completely shocked to the core... He is in love with his chashmish madly and deeply and longing to get married with her...

But Dadi, Dasi, Aaliya, Bulbul, Arjun n Purab are nagging and ordering him to choose the girl of their choice... Abhi does not know how to say no to them, as he too loves them a lot...

Abhi wishes to marry his chashmish but he does not want to hurt anyone and he can't reject their choices too... He thinks a lot... He want to find a way to escape from them... He gets a brillaint idea...

Abhi: Everyone, listen here... You all have your own choices right???
(All nods their heads as yes) okay... Now one by one... Starting from Dadi, by age order , say to me how you meet the girl and why you like her...

After you all finish, I will tell my decision... Is that okay for you all...

All in chorus: Okaayyyy....

Dadi : Beta... You know na I used to go to mandir always... I had a prayer to god and I wished to walk bare footed and climb all stairs with my knees... Even I was observing fast on that day...

When I was doing it, I could not walk properly due to dizziness and I couldn't climb more than 10 steps... I got fainted... She is the one, who helped me and she climbed the stairs on behalf of me...

She scolde me a lot and asked me not to do like that and from that day onwards, she will be there in mandir, exactly at the time I go there... I want her as my bahu... No one will be caring like her...

Dasi: Nah.. nah... Didi... My darling is the best... She is a very lovely girl... Whenever I go for grocery shopping, she only helps me to take it... Her smile is enough Abhi beta... She will rule all our hearts...

Arjun: No Dadi, Dasi... My chotti is the best.... I always feels bad that I did not get a sister like her... But I want my Abhi to marry her, because she is my lovable chotti, who cares for everyone's well being...

Abhi: hmm... Interesting... Next your words Aaliya di... What's your point and arguments...

Aaliya: Abhi... I know, you are going to be pick my choice only... She is such a sweet heart.. No one can stand beside you, other than her Abhi...

She will love you unconditionally and I know she will take care of you very well... She is gonna tame your anger too.... You are going to fall for her and will behave like a love sick puppy...

Purab: No ways, Aaliya bhabhi... Abhi... Though you have asked me search for your girl, I have not even looked at her photo too... But I want you to choose my little sister... She is only going to be fit for you...