10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...

Happy to inform you all that this story has crossed 4000+ reads and 800+ votes just in 9 chapters and a maximum of 82 votes to its credit...

Thanks for the huge response and making this story to be one of my most successful attempts... This is my first story to reach this height (more votes) very quick... Thanks for all your love and support...

And here we are in our 10th shot....

Tanu is in deep thoughts to find out who is the man's legal heir .. He is a rich businessman and he has bank balance which reaches billions, a lavish big mansion, a private island and lots of properties on his name ..

Tanu intends to find out the clues and thoughts of a plan to trick him and find out who his son is.... She hidingly calls nikhil and informs him about this...

Nikhil who is completely intoxicated with alchohol does not mind what Tanu said and he just said her that he will do it for sure...

......

A warm morning sun peeps in to wake up the beautiful lady who is in deep slumber... A pair of eyes watches her each reactions amuzingly with a huge smile in his face... Not only his eyes, his mobile to is recording the reactions very clearly...

 Not only his eyes, his mobile to is recording the reactions very clearly

Pragya is typically a sleeping beauty... Her expressions are worth watching... Unaware to anyone, Abhi sneaks into the guest room in which pragya is sleeping... He bolts the door so tht no one can enter inside...

Dadi has strictly warned Abhi not to meet pragya in private till marriage... But, abhi could not help him and he is sitting there for more than two hours just to see his sleeping beauty...

Abhi smiles on seeing pragya's varied expressions... Suddenly, Abhi's tricky mind starts to work... He wishes to tease his fuggy...

Abhi slowly walks like a cat and sleeps near pragya covering his body fully with duvet...

Pragya slowly opens her eyes.... She smiles and prays for everyone's happy life.... She wears her chasma and she gasps on seeing Abhi sleeping near her...