39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....

When I lay my head on his chest,
I don't hear his heart beats... All I can hear is that his heart saying, I'm his life....

Happiness lies in the tickle I get, when he kisses my forehead with full of love....

He is my perfect man... He makes me laugh... He kisses my forehead... He asks sorry and regrets for whatever happens... He holds my hand and makes me to understand the situation, he is in... He never lose his attempts and tries really hard until he gets my apologies for the mistakes happened unknowingly....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is completely restless and walking to and forth.. He is looking at the clock again and again for the time to run off soon, so that he can reach his mansion and explain his verdict on the issue...

But he knows very well that Pragya has purposely asked him to come to the home after two hours, as per the instructions of her brothers Purab and Arjun

But he knows very well that Pragya has purposely asked him to come to the home after two hours, as per the instructions of her brothers Purab and Arjun.. He is hell nervous thinking that a big discussion would have been done in the home to punish him..

Abhi gulps hard as he doesn't know what's coming up on his way.. Though Abhi is angry and bold in nature, he is always scared of dadi's stick and dasi's ears twisting a lot.. More than that, Abhi fears and prays to god that his fuggy shouldn't  ask him to sleep in couch at all..

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi's pov.:

God.. Why everything is happening in reverse gear... huh.. what a terrific and horrible day.,, Why on earth these two idiots have to go outside and why the hell that stupid Purab asked me to come to office.. 😡😡😡😡😡...

Grrr.. I just want to trash Arjun jiju and purab, as hard as I can.. I'm keeping quiet only for my two sister's sake or else, I would have buried them in the grave already.. These two idiots are the root cause of everything but these heartless duo are planning against me and are pouring barrels of acid on my fuggy's anger and making it to grow bigger and bigger..

Oh god!!!! Im damn sure, these two would have screwed up everything and made my sisters, dadi and dasi are also to stand and fight against me.. Phew..  Really so sad of you Abhi.. Feeling pity on you, as no one will support you and all will pounce on you, as if you are their prey..

Don't lose hope Abhi.. You are an one man army.. Stay strong Abhi.. Just you need to hit the bull's-eye correctly... The only chit to corner everyone in your family is your fuggy only.. Only your love on your fuggy is going to save you today.. All the best Abhi.. Take deep breath and face the war..

Abhi consoles himself a lot and sits in his chair and closes his eyes.. The sad crying of pragya, her breathless state, her panicked and helpless situation, the bad words she heard, the moment she is struggling for life, flashes before Abhi's eyes repeatedly...