51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...

I brought an uncontrollable smile in her face, with the way I showered my love on her... She gave her heart to me, as she believed that I will make her smile always...

Love brings a big fire inside anyone's heart... There is no apt insurance to protect it...

Who said that having a silly fight will break a relationship??? When persons are in true love, such silly fights are needed, to increase the love and bonding between them...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Purab and Arjun are awestruck with the happenings and they couldn't understand what's going on around them too... They were hell confused and they were badly in  need of a clear explanation from Abhi and Pragya, who made them tongue tied with their unexpected moves...

 They were hell confused and they were badly in  need of a clear explanation from Abhi and Pragya, who made them tongue tied with their unexpected moves

The four had just finished off the business deal and they made the Singhanias to bow their head down, before the Mehra Groups... To the shock of Arjun and Purab, Abhi who always talks about the privacy and security of Pragya, brought her before the limelight...

Abhi with a happy smile holds Pragya's hands and moved towards the reporters, who are eager to have a word with them...
The happiness of Abhi and Pragya are reflected clearly in their faces, when they gave the interview to the media people...

Not minding the questioning and confusing looks of anyone, Abhi introduced Pragya as Madame P, the new CEO of the Mehra Groups... Abhi also added that she is one of the business partners of their concern and she is the most important person in his life...

To enlighten more, Abhi said that they have got the biggest business deal, because of her efforts, talents and hardwork only... Adding more fire to the eager ears, Abhi praised Pragya with all his might and let's them to add more points to gain their TRPs...

The media people are gawking at the duo like eagles, as this is the First time ever that the Business magnet, Abhishek Prem Mehra, who is always potrayed as a hard rock, is smiling happily and is holding a girl in his embrace... But they had a confusion on their faces as Pragya is wearing all the symbols of marriage...

The close proximity of Abhi and Pragya, their lovely eyelocks, their simple gestures, the way Abhi has held Pragya's waist and the way he talks, explains everyone clearly that the new CEO is way too important to Abhi... It crystal clear to everyone that if anyone nears her, Abhi will burn them into ashes....

However the media people wanna know the completely details of her, as they believed that it will become a viral and a big sensational topic...  But knowing pretty well about the nature of Abhi, no one dares to question them much....

After all, no one is ready to mess up with the arrogant beast, who can show a living hell to them... As some of the media people have already faced the wrath of Abhi for messing up with him, all were mere spectators to the interview...