32. I'm missing you and its killing me...

Happiness Unbounds...

Again it happened...

No words to explain how much Im feeling now...

Thanks to all my supporting voting buddies for making this happen...

Very happy to inform you all that this story " Anything to make her smile" has become my 4th ever story to cross 4000+ votes after loving husband, Arrogancy vs Attitude and From the day I met you

Thanks to everyone who made this possible in just 31chapters and expecting all your support to grow further too....

A quick survey:

Anything to make her smile...

No. Of chapters written: 31

Total chapters : Probably 45 - 50

Total reads: 23, 800+ reads

Total votes : 4150+ votes

Maximum votes for a single chapter:
145 Votes

Hope its grows more and more....

.....

Now to shot. 32:

Abhi is feeling a pain in his heart and is hell furious as he is not able to tolerate the fact that the girls have left the home without minding to take the body guards with them and also not at all informing them too....

Abhi knows very well that his elder sister Aaliya is way too bold to handle any bad situation... He also very well aware that bulbul is also a rebellious girl who can fight and face anything.... But abhi is hell scared of his sweet and innocent wife pragya who is way too naive to understand anything...

Abhi's pov.:

Where are you fuggy??? Why did you go out without informing me??? Do you know how much Im scared??? Its a living hell for me without you...

My heart beat is not in its control as its missing the reason for its beatings.... I am missing you terribly fuggy and its killing me like death... I can't fuggy...

I just can't breathe too... Im feeling suffocated... My heart is bleeding and Im feeling the same pain and symptoms which you get when you suffer from wheezing and breathing issues...

I don't know how to console myself... Why are you not at all listening to me properly fuggy.. Do you know how much it hurts me when you do anything drastic against my wish....

 Do you know how much it hurts me when you do anything drastic against my wish