24. Falling in love over and over again...

Thanks for all the love and support... Soon this story too gonna break a big record... Fingers crossed...

Now to shot. 24:

The biggest and wise thing Iv done ever in my life is that Iv given my heart to you... It beats only for you and it is filled only with you...

🌹🌹 Is it true that a person can fall in love only once??? 🌹🌹

🌺🌺 Can love happen more than once??? 🌺🌺

🍁🍁 Will a person with true love never falls in love again???🍁🍁

But why my heart, mind and soul is betraying me by falling in love with you over and over again when I look at your eyes and your smile is making me to love you more and more...

Its very hard these days to see true love which has full of care, understanding and trust on each other... Its not so easy to forgive and forget each other's faults and accept them as they are...

True love requires lot of patience to mend the broken hearts and it will take time for them to understand their bonding and relationship... True love acts as a healing medicine for each others wounds...

The love which Iv on you helps me to mend my heart and it controls the fire and rage inside me... When Im with you, I feel safe from the things that hurts me inside and your love never lets me to broke down....

Abhishek prem mehra, who is a ruthless, arrogant, stubborn, terror, cold hearted, egoistic and angry man who has a bitter and dark past which makes him to behave like that...

After the death of his mother and the unexpected happenings which makes a big blow in the lives of abhi and his sister aaliya

After the death of his mother and the unexpected happenings which makes a big blow in the lives of abhi and his sister aaliya... An unexpected blow made their conditions really worse...

Daljeet dadi and Indu dasi are the two elderly people who takes cares of them from the ruthless monster who is none other than dadi's son or simply saying the father of abhi and aaliya....

Abhi being the youngest is a well matured guy and he works hard to keep his sister, dadi and dasi happy... He hates his father to the core and he feels himself to be a dirty and ugly soul as he has the blood of that heartless man...