8. Love is in the air...

Thanks for the overwhelming response you have given to this story....

No bak baks...

Lets go to shot 8:

Pragya is feeling happy that god has given such a beautiful family to take care of her and to love her unconditionally...

Pragya could not believe what she has done in her life to get such love.....

Her mind wanders and wishes to see the man who is going to be in her side life long.. She just remembers the happenings of their meet few hours back...

Pragya's pov.: This day is full of surprise to me... All my lovable ones acted wierd today but I dont know Im going to get my life's biggest happiness... I met my soon to be hubby, the great businessman Abhishekh Prem Mehra...

When I saw him for the first time, i was completely lost for his charm and i was shamelessly drooling on him... Wah... What a man he is... I sighed that I could not be no way go near him... But I felt happy when he said that he is ready to get married if I was the bride...

Though Im flying in happiness, I could not say yes to him as Iv to fulfill my dadi's wish... But when I came to know that he is the one Im going to marry, I feel like Iv entered paradise...

His looks, his gestures, his approach, his touch is doing something in me... His smirky and sexy smile is doing havocs in me... When he nears me, why my body is reacting this much...

He scooped me and asks about my wish... When I said my strange wish, he startes to laugh... Oh man!!! Dont laugh... Im ready to drown in you... I cant control myself...

But when he roared and scolded all the loved ones in my phone, I was completely startled... Oh my god!!!! He is a big egoistic , arrogant man... what a threatening voice.... Where is the sweet voice I have heard sometimes back...

When I was about to speak, I could not... That's the time when I realised that I made a big blunder that I forget to bring my emergency kit... I could not do anything...

But my Abhi... Ya who else... He is my man... He acted very quick and did many things which I have never imagined... The only thing I saw in his eyes was his love and care for me...

What on earth I have done to get this man??? Why he is loving me so much???? Am I deserving to get such a big, rich man??? Can I love him more???

Why not??? I will love him more than anything in this world... He is going to drown completely in my love.. My lovable man, your fuggy is ready to attack you with love weapon ...

But where is this abhi??? Why he did not come to meet me??? So much angry on me... Hmm... Let it be.. I will come... Arrey what's this... Im inside home na... How come water droplets on me???"

Pragya opens her eyes to see what's happening??? She is completely shocked... She does not know how to react too...

Abhi is sitting there on his knees and is crying vigorously holding Pragya's hands...

Abhi: Im so sorry fuggy... I did not meant to hurt you or scold you... I love you so much... I'm in love with you madly and deeply...

Since 6 months, I'm stalking you... You can't believe that this Abhishekh Mehra who counts each second of his life preciously, spends and wait for more than 2 hours just to have a glimpse of you...

You dont know when we meet... But for me, it is the most blessed day in my life... I met you near a mall in which you dashed with me and made all my things to scatter... But your gesture, your innocent talks, your antics has made me completely mad...