25. My cute, angry wife...

Oh my goodness!!!! Double dhamaka happiness...

We are in the silver jubilee episode guys.. 25th shot of this story...

Im very happy and honoured to inform you all that this story "Anything to make her smile" has become the 4th story of mine to cross 3000+ votes (after loving husband, arrogancy vs attitude and from the day I met you)...

Thank you each and everyone of my voting buddies for their tremendous love and support and made this possible within
24 shots...

Without you all, this would have never happened.... Expecting all your love and support in further chapters too to set a big record...

Now to shot. 25:

Abhi is busy in discussing an important issue with Purab and Arjun... Abhi has planned to take the family for a short trip as its his fuggy's wish, abhi tries to sort out the issue before they start for the trip...

As they planned to go in the next day evening, abhi rushes up the things and he wants to spend their time happily together with his family and also some private, romantic time with his fuggy as its their honeymoon too...

Abhi's mobile start to ring which is a call from the most trusted person who is taking caring of his family's security needs... Abhi has insisted him to check for the security needs of his private flight and also about the place they visit and stay...

Abhi picks up the call and his eyes turn dark in anger on hearing the annoying news which he never expected... His blood started to boil and anger is flaring in his nose...

He is hell furious on hearing the news and the angry man in him, comes out all of a sudden and he hits the glass table in full force making the table to break into pieces...

Pragya who is busy in preparing abhi's favourite coffee in the kitchen is completely startled on hearing a big noise and she comes out with a worry striken face...

Pragya is completely startled and shocked to see abhi's hands is oozing out with blood and the glass table is broken down into pieces... pragya's eyes welled up on seeing abhi's condition...

Pragya rushes up and grabs abhi's collars and slaps him very hard

Pragya rushes up and grabs abhi's collars and slaps him very hard... Abhi blinks his eyes with his fuggy's angry avatar and he cant even believe that his fuggy will slap him in front of his whole family like this...

All are stunned on seeing the scenario and they doesn't know how to react too and they are sitting there as silent spectators with the way pragya slaped abhi without doing first aid for him...

Pragya yells: What the hell is your problem??? How dare you to do this??? Who gave you permission to hurt my husband abhi???

Mr. Abhishekh mehra you don't have any right to hurt my husband abhi... Did you get that??? 😤😤😤😤😤😤