14. Love filled with utmost care....

Thanks for all your love and support... Thanks to those new readers and Im so impressed that you all never failed to vote and comment, irrespective of those people who wish not to click the 🌟 button once...

Really I'm fed up of those good persons who never has the courtesy to click the 🌟 button once... Never mind them... Thanks again for accepting and appreciating my silly works...

Dedicating this chapter to all my lovely followers... Believe it or not ... Your crazy / mahii is followed by 300 good souls... Unbelievable na..

No more bak baks

No more bak baks...

Lets move to shot 14:

Arjun and Purab are standing restlessly as it's high time since Pragya gets inside Abhi's room... They are sweating hard and prays to god that no one should know about this...

Arjun and purab made up their mind to knock the door but before they do so, they were startled as their shoulders were patted strongly...

Arjun and Purab horrifies and turns and is way too shocked to see their wives standing there folding their hands in their chest...

Aaliya made a smirky smile towards Arjun and Purab while Bulbul gave a deadly glares towards them... Arjun and purab trembles in fear and holds each other hands tightly as if they are feared for their lives...

Aaliya: So...what brings you two here??? Purab... You too joined your jiju and become his partner in crime na...

Purab: No .. no... Aaliya di... Your have mistaken me... I told Arjun jiju not to do so.... But he only pitied Abhi and brought pragya here without any one's knowledge... I just helped them... That's all... Im innocent di...

Arjun: You cheater cock puru... Who gave idea to bring chotti??? Me or you.... Dont act like as if you are a baby... Aalu darling he is acting and trapping me....

Bulbul: Aaliya di ... I know this purab is a master mind behind all this but he is shamelessly pointing his hands towards arjun jiju...

Aaliya: Both are culprits bulbul ... I cant understand how come you two did this??? Dont you know its not good to make them meet before marriage...