42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...

You call it jealousy and possessiveness... But, I call it as fearing of losing you...

I'm filled with ego and attitudes and had a thinking that I'm the king of my empire... You came in like a breeze and smiled at me... My world slipped and I became your slave...

You are not a rich man, until you have your queen to rule your heart...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi doesn't know how to console his fuggy, who is flaring like an angry lioness... He blames himself for teasing her like this... He knows very well that he has triggered the jealously and possessiveness hidden inside her, as he felt pity on Tanu and some of his office staffs...

Abhi: Sorry fuggy... Don't get angry na please.... Just for fun baby... Yuck... I will be happy if that Tanu is punished... I know you will forgive me...

Pragya: Who am I to get angry on you, Mr. Mehra??? You are a great man, a knight in shining armor to protect the damsels in distress na... Go... Go to them and serve them with all your might...

Haan... Don't forget the white, make up witch (Tanu).... She will be delighted, if you protect her... I don't have any problem at all... Go... Go to them... Don't touch me... I will kill you...

Abhi pulls otf Pragya's angry red cheeks lovingly and hugs her closer in his embrace, much to her protest... He with a happy smile gets the beatings from her soft and warm hands, which is like a soothing massage to him...

Abhi: Fuggy... You are such a baby... I'm just teasing you na sweety... You look so cute, when you get angry and jealous... You don't know how much you are appealing to me, when you are getting jealous like this...

Pragya grits her teeth angrily and barges on Abhi, in a mood to kill him... But the romantic king in Abhi, took charge of his angry lioness with his love on her...

Pragya too started to melt completely, forgetting all her anger and his loved proved her that he belongs only to her and it's not needed for Pragya to think that she will lose him.... Minutes and hours moves quickly, but Abhi is in full mood to make his fuggy clearly understand that his love can make her jealousy to go far away from her...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

As Pragya's grand entry to enter the Mehra Mansion is scheduled after a week, Abhi too took off from his work... Poor Arjun and Purab are holded up with many responsibilities but they were way too happy that the circular issued to the employees has created a big storm among them....

They were damn sure that Pragya will lead the company ahead of Abhi, with Abhi's love and support.... What made them more happy is that Pragya is going to give a terrific entry inside the company and the persons who ill treated her gonna have a tough time for sure....

They rolled in laughter imagining Tanu's condition after Pragya's entry... Pragya made a clever plan to trap Tanu and the master minds behind that acts were Daljeet dadi, Indu dasi, Aaliya and Bulbul... Though the plan is extra ordinary, Pragya had a complain that it's gonna make Abhi more happy ahead of her...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a fine day...

Abhi is smirking and is very keen in doing the work, he wished to do... He is biting his lips, not to smile and tries hard to keep a stern and rigid face... He vowed himself, not to melt to his wife Pragya's puppy looks and cheesy talks at all....

 He vowed himself, not to melt to his wife Pragya's puppy looks and cheesy talks at all