33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...

Happiness unbounds....

Wanna know what's the matter...

This story " Anything to make her smile" has won the second prize in Best Romantic story in Abhigya Awards 2018....

Thanks to everyone who have voted for this story and made me to win this honour...

Here is the certificate of appreciation and winning sticker in my cover...

Success didn't knock at your door without any efforts or hardwork

Success didn't knock at your door without any efforts or hardwork... But the real fact is that rather than hardwork, people's love, support and  encouragement is needed to get succeeded in all your endeavors....

Thanks to each and everyone of my readers for making me to win these honours and dedicating this victory and happiness to all the lovely souls who is being part of this story by reading it, without fail and supporting me throughout....

Without your all love and support, this won't be possible for me.... I don't find words to show my gratitude to you all... I'm sort of words.... I will assure you all that I will try my level best to give all my updates to your likings....

Please do forgive me, if I can't come up on time or boring you anytime with my non stop blah blahs... My sincere apologies for giving cliffy updates and do accept my wholehearted sorry, if I behaved badly with anyone....

Now too Im boring you all na... Sorry again...

Thanks again for the love and support...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Words can't express what all I went through when I see you lifeless... You will never understand, the hell I went through...

I hide my tears when I see you in pain... I can feel your physical pain like that of mine but you will never understand the pain in my heart to see you in the worst phase....

Please try to become my peace... I have suffered enough pain in my life already... You too don't do the same to me....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸