36. Be my wife... All my life...

When I hug you, I'm not just holding you in my embrace... But I'm holding everything that I ever need in my life...

You came in my life and changed my entire world .. I have lost total control of myself and become a changed person after seeing you... My heart doesn't belong to me as it's given to you a long time before...

You are the only thing, I need right now...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Pragya is smiling brightly reminscing what all the things Abhi has done to go to office... Pragya finds Abhi no less than a pre schooler who shows all sorts of tantrums and excuses not to go to office...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪🔙🔙🔙🔙

Abhi was in his deep slumber holding the whole world in his arms... For a  husband like Abhi, his wife Pragya means the world to him... He is snuggling close to her and is not in a mood to wake up at all....

Abhi is highly annoyed and irritated as his mobile is keep on ringing for a long time

Abhi is highly annoyed and irritated as his mobile is keep on ringing for a long time... Abhi is completely frustrated and picks up the call angrily and is about to bash Purab who is spoiling his sleep..

Abhi roars in anger: What the hell is your  problem Purab... Just cut the call Purab, before I kill you and stop calling me again and again ... If pragya wakes up from her sleep, I don't know what I will do to you...

Purab: Im so sorry Abhi..  Just calm down and listen to me please... I and Ajju jiju are on the way to check for the materials in the near by city... Here the traffic is too much and we can't return back as scheduled...

At 11 o' clock,  we have a small meeting with our employees and at 11.45, we are having an important client meeting Abhi... Is it possible for you to go and attend that please???

Sorry Abhi for disturbing you.... We thought of returning back and we have started earlier too... But situations are not in our favour.. If you don't mind, can you go??? You have two hours Abhi... So, please.... It's very important...

Abhi: You... 😤😤😤😤.... You two are hopeless and worthless for anything.... You guys can't handle this simple issue too and always dragging me for everything... I don't know what you two are doing in office...

Who the hell asked you two to go together??? Damn it... 😠😠😠😠... I told you two already, I'm not coming there for a week as I badly want to be with my fuggy....

But you stupid morons are always coming as shautans for spoiling my mood... 😬😬😬😬😬... Aargh... You two come soon as early as possible... I will show you two what is to mess up with Abhishek Mehra...

Purab: Sorry Abhi... Nothing is intentionally done... Please try to understand our helpless state...

Abhi: Do hell with your sorry... 😤😤😤😤... Call Uma and inform her that I'm coming there  and ask her to make everything perfect... I don't want any unwanted delays amd mishaps... Got it...