Chapter 9

A little past a week since the two first met, (y/n) and Kuro were becoming closer than expected.
(Y/n) started to notice that Kuro's cold and closed off nature was slowly dissolving and he was becoming slightly more social as a result. He was surprised to find that he was becoming more dependent that usual, choosing to be with the girl more often than not. Evidently (y/n) too began to open up a bit. She found herself more and more okay with physical contact, and she was entertained by his lazy antics. She also found that his cat form was extremely amusing, not that his other form was any less than so.
The girl had learned a few things about Kuro as well. One of them being the fact that he absolutely hated going outside, an aspect she would share if she didn't have to go out for food. She had found that they had several common interests and although she still wanted to know more about him, she learned the times for when and when not to try and get information out of him. However she trusted that he would tell her on his own eventually.

~

(Y/n) awoke from a peaceful slumber that was soon met by confusion on the fact that she had actually fallen asleep. She let out a quiet yawn and stretched out, allowing for the cold air in her apartment to surround her fully. Immediately she recoiled back into the warmth of her covers, however the moment she had felt the chilled air she knew it would be too late to escape it.
She looked around for a moment noticing that Kuro was not there with her, as he usually was sleeping nearby in his cat form. Confused, she decided to drag herself out of bed to look for him, taking the covers with her.

She shut the bedroom door behind her and walked down the short hall into the main area of the apartment, the cold seeping through her blankets with every step. She stood in the living room finding Kuro there playing games.
"Wow you're up.. how did I out sleep you..?" She yawned.
"I... couldn't sleep much." He replied with disinterest, keeping his focus on the game.
''Couldn't sleep?' That's not like him' (y/n) thought as she walked up behind the vampire. "Something wrong?" She asked, slightly concerned that her lazy friend was all of the sudden having sleeping problems.
"I'm fine..." he let out with a sigh. He didn't want to talk about it, let alone bother her.
(Y/n) knew from experience that the words 'I'm fine' were commonly a lie, and that people would always hear that and assume it was the truth. She didn't want to invade but she also knew that it would be worse if she ignored it.
"Hey.." she said getting the vampire's uninterested gaze to be turned to her. "If there's ever anything wrong tell me... okay?" Although she wished he'd be more forward with her, he wanted to have patience with him. She let out a heart warming smile as she placed her hand on his shoulder, the blanket she wore briefly draping over him.
For a moment he had her eyes connected with his, he was able to see the complete sincerity she held as she spoke, he couldn't handle how she was making him feel.
"Ugh... I can't deal with this-" he rolled his eyes at her and leaned back just enough to come out of contact with her, "-why are you wearing the comforter..?" He asked changing the subject as he gave the girl a confused look, obviously thinking she was weird.
"Its the middle of January and I haven't fixed my jacket yet." She said.
He he still didn't understand, "why do you need it?" He asked with a still confused look.
She returned his look mixing it with an almost shocked one, "are you not cold?!" She bursted, "I'm freezing, feel!" She exclaimed as she rushed and placed her hand on his cheek.
He immediately pushed her hand away after feeling her icy skin, ".. that's weird.. I'm warm, what's wrong with your skin..?" he asked with a confused expression.
"I don't know~" she whined as she sat next to him with a defeated pout. "My life just sucks like that... well I guess there's nothing I can do... whatcha playing?" She asked to change the subject as she wrapped the blanket around herself tighter to keep in some warmth.
He shrugged his shoulders as he turned back to the television to resume playing.
"Wow really, you don't know?"
He hummed a 'no'
The girl stifled a laugh finding the fact that he had to have gone through the entire process of starting up and playing the game and still somehow didn't know the name of it. "Lazy cat..."

She was interrupted from further comment by a buzzing from her phone. She dug through her blankets searching for the device before reading the alert on her screen. It was an alarm she had set for herself.
"Awww crap" she huffed as she let a pout grow over her face.
"What's wrong?" The vampire asked, not really showing interest in his voice.
She closed her phone and looked up at him, she already knew what his reaction would be so she was hesitant to tell him. "Okay don't hate me..."

_________________________
Ok how many ppl actually like this? I'm actually trying ;-;

Also I drew the pic at the top yeye