I should be over all the butterflies

Chapter 21:

**Narrative POV**

It was a quiet morning in September. Today was the long awaited wedding day. The day that Hayley and Taylor see their best friend and bandmate walk down the aisle and commit to the love of his life.

Both couldn’t be happier or excited to be there to support Jeremy on this new chapter in his life.

Hayley awoke to find that mostly everyone in the suite was awaken and starting to get ready for Kat’s big day. Jeremy and the groom’s men, which Taylor was a part of, were staying in a suite on the opposite side of the hotel resort.

Hayley being part of the bridal party, had to get up and moving to make sure that everything would be perfect for her friend Kat. But first, it was time for her to take a shower.

Taylor on the opposite was looking at the sunrise with a cup of coffee in hand. He laid back a bit in the chair on the balcony while looking at the sunrise. “It’s beautiful.” He whispered to himself as he sat the coffee down and sighed in relief. After everything that has happened in his life over the past years, he finally felt at peace with himself and with the universe. For once he wasn’t thinking about the negative in his life.

For once, he wasn’t thinking, he was just living in the moment, sort of wishing he had Hayley in his arms to look at this sunrise with him.

He smiled to himself excitingly. He finally got to see her beautiful face after their week apart. The ladies and men went their separate ways to celebrate the long awaited day. The men flew to Vegas, enjoyed dinners, shows, and clubs. Twas fun, but Taylor texted Hayley as much as possible. The ladies flew to England and enjoyed time with Kat’s family.

But today, TODAY, was the day that they got to sleep in each other’s arms once again. And the two of them couldn’t be happier.

Hayley taught about Taylor as she dried off her orange hair. Leaving orange stains on the pearly white towels the resort had provided. She sighed knowing that the hotel will bill them for the unable to wash towels.

Once Hayley put on her matching track suite, she walked out of her room to find that everyone was up now and running around getting Kat’s stuff together. Hayley was in charge of finding the something borrowed. She returned to her room looking for the box she had brought. She freaked out for a bit tossing everything out of her luggage looking for the red box. Finally she found in. She held it in her hand staring at it for a second and smiled to herself remembering the first time she laid eyes on this piece of jewelry.

Hours later, Taylor was hanging out with Jeremy and the guys talking about their Vegas trip and the honeymoon. Jeremy was not nervous at all, well at least he didn’t seem like it. But on the inside, he felt his stomach become knots. He wanted the time to hit 3pm, he wanted those church bells to ring, he wanted the organ to start playing, he wanted to stand at the altar looking towards the entrance and seeing his beautiful bride walk to him. Taylor noticed Jerm was having a sort of day dream and smiled to himself. He wanted to feel that someday. He imagined himself in the position and imagined Hayley to be his bride. He couldn’t wait for the future.

“Time for pictures.” The camera guy called out to the boys and they all jumped off their seats making their way down the elevator to the studio that was built inside a conference room in the hotel.

Meanwhile Hayley walked into Kat’s room where she stood in her wedding dress. Her strapless dress that hugged her curves ending in a sort of mermaid tale at the bottom. Hayley had just gotten her hair and makeup done by her stylist and best friend Brian. She was wearing a black one strap dress that hugged her small figure. The dress flowed to the floor creating a tail which she didn’t step on considering she was wearing egg shell colored heels and silver accessories. Every other bridesmaid had done their part in getting the bride ready and now it was Hayley’s turn.

“You look beautiful Kat,” Hayley said holding back tears that were begging to escape her eyes. But Hayley didn’t want to ruin her make up so she did what any girl would do wave her hand to her eyes hopping to dry off the tears.

“Thank you Hayley,” Kat said in her British accent that filled up the room.

“I brought you this.” Hayley handed her the box and Kat eagerly opened the box. The box had a heart shaped bracelet with the words ‘My heart’ written on it.

“Jeremy gave me this when we first released All We Know, he was so proud of me, and the band. It’s literally one of most pride possessions and I wanted you to borrow this on your special day as a way of telling both of you that you will always have my love and support.” At this point, both Kat and Hayley were trying to keep their tears in.

“Hayley,” she sighed, “this is so beautiful thank you so much.” Hayley put the bracelet on her wrist and Kat got up and hugged her.

 After all the pictures from both parties were done and over with. Both groups hopped into their own separate party bus on their way to the church where family and friends were awaiting to see Jeremy and Kat unit their lives in holy matrimony.

Upon arrival, Hayley noticed that the other party bus was already there, which meant one thing. Taylor was here. She smiled, it felt like an eternity. She couldn’t wait to be with him.

The time was now creeping to the 3pm. She knew it was time to assume positions.

Both wedding parties made their way behind the closed doors of the church finding their wedding partner. The crowd wasn’t that big, but Hayley being much shorter than most the other girls, Taylor had a difficult time finding her. He raised himself on his toes to get a clear view but no luck.

Hayley was being covered by a pack of girls fixing the flower girls’ dress. Hayley decided that just standing here wasn’t going to get her to Taylor, so she did what she had to and moved through the crowd of people in tuxedos and bridesmaids dresses.

Suddenly the crowd parted and Taylor and Hayley’s eyes meet in a crowded room. They smiled softly at each other as they both felt butterflies flood their stomach. They began to walk towards each other and met in the middle of the crowd.

Hayley immediately raised herself up kissing Taylor softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. The kiss lasted a little bit longer than intended but it was long overdue. An ‘aww’ roared through the hall and they parted smiling at each other keeping their foreheads touching.

“Hey stranger.” Hayley joked as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“You look beautiful Hayley.” Taylor said pulling her in for another kiss.

“I missed you.” They both whispered in unison which made them chuckle.

They stared into each other’s eyes a bit longer until it was time to form a line. Hayley hooked her arm into Taylor’s, sliding her hand down caressing his forearm until she reached his hand. They quickly interlocked fingers and Taylor felt a shiver run down his spine. Her touch, he missed it.

They looked at each other and smiled.

Finally they were moving down the aisle hand in hand until it was time to separate. Taylor going to the right and Hayley to the left.

Once the rest of the parties took their standing positions, the bride began her walk down the aisle as the music flowed into the air. The whole church stood up.

Jeremy felt time slow down and his heart beat like crazy. He felt tears in his eyes at sight. He was dumbfound. He had never seen anything or anyone more beautiful in his life. Until today, he was completely breathless at how beautiful Kat looked.

Her eyes filled with tears of joy as she reached Jeremy. She hugged her father and took Jeremy’s hand. They stood at the aisle looking into each other’s eyes.

“We are gathered here today…” The priest began as Taylor and Hayley exchanged a looked that can only be described as full of love and happiness.

** I just wanted to write a chapter in a narrative POV see if you guys like it. If not, I can go back to Hayley and Taylor POV.**