Some kind of Magic, Hypnotic Hypnotic, You're leaving me breathless

**READERS PLEASE BRACE YOURSELVES. This episode has sexual content so ask your parents for permission before you read. LOL, jk, but seriously enjoy this quick sexual update**

Chapter 23:

Taylor’s POV:

I lead Hayley through the crowd of people. We didn’t end up saying bye to anyone because frankly there were too many people.

Hayley and I were giggling like school girls all the way inside. When we entered the elevator she didn’t hesitate to push me against the wall and kiss me forcefully. I didn’t even question kissing her back and retuned the amount of force. The elevator doors opened and we pulled apart stumbling out and making our way down the hall passing doors to other suites until we found ours.

She reached into her clutch as I stood behind lightly kissing her neck as she slid the room key in until the green light flashed. We entered the room and took in the beauty. There was small living room area with a very small kitchen and towards the back were sliding doors that lead us to the master bedroom. In the corner I noticed our luggage with a note on it. As Hayley was removing her earrings in the bathroom sink, I went over to read the note.

“Have fun ;)” –Jerm

I chuckled.

“What is that?” She asked tossing her heels off as she fell back on the bed.

“A note from Jerm indicating for us to ‘Have fun’ winky face.” I said looking over at her.

I sat on the edge of the bed as I took off my shoes, “I’m so tired.” She said letting out a small yawn.

“Are you really that tired, you seemed to be enjoying yourself at the party?” I said as she sat up taking off about 20 bobby pins shaking her hair out.

“You are so beautiful.” I subconsciously said out loud.

 She just smiled placing her head on my shoulder.

I got off the bed with my back towards Hayley beginning to remove my coat feeling two small hands on my shoulder I looked over my shoulder to see her standing there with a look I’ve seen many a times before.

“Mind if I help?” She asked with a sly smirk.

“Not at all.” I said returning the smirk.

She slid my coat off slowly fully enjoying the moment. It had been weeks since we did this. I was nervous I felt like it was my first time.

Once the coat was off, she flung it to the corner of the room walking around to face me while her hand remained on my shoulder. As she stood in front of me I didn’t hesitate to attack her lips. My hands instantly fiddling with the zipper of her dress slowly sliding it down until it laid at her ankles.

I slid my hands up and down her sides while we kissed until I wrapped my arms around her slightly picking her up grasping her butt and pushing her body against the wall. I trailed my lips to her neck slightly kissing and biting it. Quiet moans escaped her lips making me want to just rip her clothes off. Her hands began tugging at my hair turning me on even more than I thought possible.

I stepped back and sat down on the bed with her facing me having a leg on each side of my body. My face still attached to her neck, Hayley began to unbutton my shirt one by one until all that was left was to slide it off. She did as her hands ran down my arms caressing my skin. She leaned down kissing my shoulder as he hands ran down my bare chest, abdominal, finding their way to my belt. She struggled a bit which made me chuckle.

We crashed our lips together as my hands trailed behind her unhooking her bra fully removing it tossing it to the other side of the room. I allowed my hands to roam her now bare chest as her hands tangled themselves in my hair allowing more moans to escape both of us. I pulled away from our kiss as my lips trailed her chest. Her tugging became more demanding driving me insane.

I stood up with her legs wrapped around my waist. I laid her on the bed and admired her body. Gosh she was stunning with or without clothes. She sat up unbuttoning my pants and pulled them down. Once at my ankles, i kicked them off slightly pushing her to lay down as I crawled in between her legs.

I attached my lips to hers kissing her softly as my hand began to rub her. She began to kiss me with force tugging on my hair.

“Tay…lor.” She said a little out of breath.

I kissed her lips, then her neck then across her collar bone, trailing my way to her stomach. I knew it was time. I hooked my index fingers on the side of her panties slowly pulling them down until she kicked them off. I slid out of my boxers tossing them God knows where.

I slowly entered her as her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to her. Moans and grunts where the only sound that filled the room for the next half an hour. I began to fasten myself as I felt her tighten up around me. I dug my face into her neck as her hands clawed my back. We both reached climax with one last loud moan.

I slid out of her completely out of breath. I laid next to her bringing the covers up to us.

A smile couldn’t escape our faces.

“That.. was.. absolutely.. perfect.” She said panting as hard as I was pulling strands of hair stuck to her sweaty forehead.

I pecked her lips one last time as she laid her head on my chest as I felt my eyelids become heavier by the second.

“I love you Hayley.” I got in before I fell into a deep sleep.

Hayley’s POV:

As Taylor went to sleep I felt my body relax. It was perfect, he was perfect, and we were perfect. It’s crazy how well our bodies fit together. I snuggled up closer to him looking at his peaceful sleeping body. His breathing was coming back to a normal rate as well as my heart rate. I sighed against his chest. I was completely happy and not thinking about anything other than the action performed on this bed not so long ago.

I looked at his sleepy face carefully running my hand through his hair. I thought about all my favorite things;

The way he gives me his body, his touch, his sighs, his beauty, and his passion levitates me to the point that I feel like I’m soaring.

His love, I can get so lost in.

I run my finger down his bare chest slightly kissing it.

On his skin you will find the fingerprints left by my kisses that scream my love for him.

He makes me feel so full of hope when he caresses me.

It fascinates me with the way our bodies tell each other how much we love one another. His smile, his laugh, or whatever facial expression he makes.

It drives me crazy the way silence creeps into the room invading us as I get so lost in those eyes of his.

The most beautiful nights I have spent with him are the ones like tonight. The nights where he leaves me completely breathless.

With a sigh, I lay my head on his chest again closing my eyes falling into a deep sleep with our bare bodies tangled in each other’s arms. Just the way I like it.