And Besides I'm Moving On

Chapter 25:

Taylor’s POV:

“Almost done packing?” Hayley questioned as i continued to walk around the room.

“Yea, almost.” I said as I spoke into my cell phone.

“Same.” She giggled. A smile crossed over my face at the sound of her voice and laugh. She had the power over me. She could brighten up the mood in any room even though she wasn’t anywhere near here.

“Babe? Taylor?” I heard her speak as I caught myself.

“Yea? Sorry I must have zoned out.” I said blushing a bit.

She laughed making me melt at the sound once again. “I could tell.” A stupid grin took over my face. “I’ll let you go babe. You seem busy.”

“Nah, I’m not bust just finishing packing.” I said almost wishing I could talk to her forever.

“It’s ok Tay. Besides I have to finish as well and you are a distraction.” I smiled.

“Alright love, I’ll talk to you later.” I said

“Yea. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said as a smile took over my face again.

I placed my phone on the nightstand leaving it to charge. I walked around the room throwing clothes to the center of the room creating a pile of potential packing material. I do this every time thinking that this tactic will make packing easier. It doesn’t.

“Ah. I see you still haven’t mastered packing.” I turned to see Justin leaning against the doorway of my room. He had his arms crossed over his chest with a smile on his face.

“Not just yet.” I said as he laughed making his way into my room sitting on the bed.

“When do you guys start recording?” He yelled as I started sorting through shirts that hung in my closet.

“Well we don’t start recording until Jeremy gets back from his honeymoon.”

“That’s in like three weeks.” He said with confusion on his face.

“I know.” I said simply.

“Then why take a flight to LA tomorrow?” He asked as I started placing potential shirts on my bed.

“Well since we are going to live out there for at least a year Hayley and I decided to get a home out there. We made an appointment with some realtor who is going to show us around and help with the paperwork and stuff.” I said as he gasped.

“You know that’s a big milestone in a relationship right?”

“I know.” I smirked.

“Why take that step now?” He asked as he began to place the shirts into two piles; YES and NO.

“Umm.” I hummed looking at my shoes. “Well since she is no longer with Chad she doesn’t have a place to stay in LA anymore. Plus we don’t want to live in a hotel. We want to be as comfortable as possible.”

“You sure you’re ready for that little bro?” he asked ruffling my hair.

“Surprisingly Yes.” I sighed. “I don’t know how to explain this Justin but whenever I’m with her everything just seems right. Like I am exactly where I’m supposed to be. She just... She just makes me feel like a better person. NO, she makes me want to be a better person.” I smiled and looked at the wall as if I could see her face. “It’s like she has this power over me. It’s not a bad feeling either. She just makes me… Happy.” I let out a deep sigh. “I’m so in love with her.” I smiled to my brother who already had a smile on his face.