If God the Game that You're Playing

Chapter 24:

Hayley's POV:

The sun hitting my face woke me up from my deep sleep. This was the time of the day that your brain seems to reset and for a second nothing is in there. A blank board waiting to be written on. But as you wake more thoughts and memories come flooding back. I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing any clothes. Then it hit me; last night. Aww last night was just magical. I felt around the bed expecting to find Taylor but all that was there was an empty space to greet me. I frowned sitting up in bed holding the silky white sheets up to my chest.

"Taylor?" I called out but had no response. I raised an eyebrow walking around the room looking out to the living room area seeing nothing out of the ordinary. I was confused, where could he have gone? I looked over to the clock and the time was a little past 8. I leaned against the door and saw the door to the balcony opened. Typical. I smiled to myself, Taylor and Jeremy always stay up on tour late to see the sunrise so I shouldn't be surprised with his actions.

I slid on my panties, put on my bra, and put on Taylor's button up shirt he was wearing last night. I pulled my hair into a messing bun as I leaned against the sliding door. Like I had suspected Taylor was standing on the balcony, shirtless with just boxers on looking out at the sky. He had his headphones in which explained why he didn't hear me.

I slowly walked over to him kissing his shoulder blade softly.

"Mmmhm, good morning to you too." He said taking out his headphones making me giggle. He turned to me kissing me softly. I smiled up at him as he looked at me up and down. "That's a very good look on you Ms. Williams," he said smirking. "Thank you, it's my boyfriend's shirt. Don't tell him though."

He looked at me funny and then kissed me again. "You know that's the first time you call me your boyfriend." He said making me realize that he was right. "Is that a problem?" I asked as he laughed shaking his head.

"Come here girlfriend." He pulled me towards the railing having me lean against it looking out at the beautiful sky. He stood behind me wrapping his arms around me. I leaned my body against his as he placed a kiss on my head. I placed my arms over his forearms feeling completely safe and loved in his arms.

I closed my eyes enjoying his embrace and the wind on my face. At this point and time I wanted to stop time. I wanted to stay in his arms in this moment. I wanted this for the rest of my life. I took a deep breath as Taylor slightly kissed my neck making my body react in the same manner it did last night.

Without hesitation I turned my body wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down towards me and kissed his soft lips. Those lips that can be put down as 'cause of death' on my death certificate. His hands began to run up mine/his shirt giving me chills all over my body at his touch, my body, it craved it.

"You know," kiss "if your past." Kiss "taught you to kiss this way," kiss "bless whoever was before me." He said making me smile into the kiss.

"And if your past," kiss "taught you to touch me this way," kiss "then bless them as well." I said which made him laugh a bit. He pushed me up against the rail as the kiss intensified. I knew exactly where this was headed towards which made me happy.

A knock on the door made us both jump. I sighed, "I'll go get that." He said pulling away a little out of breath. I smiled at him as he stepped foot into the room. I stayed out taking a deep breath calming myself before I went back inside following Taylor to the door.

There he stood at the door conversing with someone. He seemed very friendly which meant it was either his brother or one of our friends. I walked up behind him so I could get a clear view at who he could be talking to.