Chapter 01

Welcome to my fiction land 🥀

This is my first ever fanfiction
Please excuse the grammar mistakes
I will make sure to edit everything
Once I have the time

Thank you for understanding

Enjoy

.

.

.

Chapter one

"To Hear, One must be silent."

---------

Jeon Jungkook opened his eyes in a dimly lit room

Jeon Jungkook opened his eyes in a dimly lit room. Though it was daytime, no one has opened the thick drapes that were making the room dark. From the pounding heart, vomit taste in his mouth, and dehydrated feeling the man assumed that he must've been drinking last night.

Great, thought Jungkook.

With a sigh, he untangled the arms that were wrapped around him and stood up. Grabbing his clothes from the floor and quickly wearing them before writing a note to the unknown woman he woke up next to.

'Last night was great...XXX'

He left after that.

His sleepy eyes wondered around the neighborhood as soon as he walked out of the house, "Where did I park the car again?" Jungkook asked himself then sighed in distress.

This wasn't the first time he drives a woman to her place and forgets where he parked his car. It wasn't that big of a deal though.

Without giving it another thought, he called a taxi which arrived five minutes later. After telling the driver the address of his house, Jungkook took out his phone to call a friend: "Ah, Taehyung Hyung! Where are you right now?"

"At work. Where else could I be? And no, I'm not going to another blind date instead of you again..." answered Taehyung through the phone, knowing why Jungkook is calling this time, the man disagreed even before hearing his friend out.

Jungkook whined, "Aaaaaah, why not? Hyung, you did so well last time, and I'm so tir-"

"I don't care, end of the conversation," Taehyung shouted from the other line and quickly disconnected the call, leaving the boy with a beeping sound.