Chapter 10

" Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

- William Shakespeare -

Jungkook entered his house to find the older man laying on the couch as always.

" Yaaa Why you're so late ? " Taehyung whined " I thought we're going to the club tonight dude.."

Jungkook smiled and took off his jacket and joined his hyung in the couch " Nah Not Today bro..."

" Huh ? Why ?"

" I am tried Hyung , Your grandparents talk too much.." He laughed when he saw the look in Taehyung's face

" Shit.....I forget to call them....aasshhhh" he rubbed his hair " Anyway....Where's Y/N ? i can't see her around ? "

" Ahh yes, I took her to her Mother for tonight." Jungkook sighed " It's so weird Hyung....."

Taehyung watched the younger smile " What's so weird ? "

" The house...." He looked around " Though Y/N can't talk or make a noise but........ the house feels so quiet."

" Hoel..." Taehyung blinked and looked at Jungkook as if he was saying the weirdest thing ever. True, Jungkook never talked that way, plus the smile....

Jungkook sighed and stood up " Anyway, I will have to sleep now....You can stay if you want of course." He walked few steps then turned to glare at the froze man " And..... Don't you ever come to my house when i am not around..." he pointed his finger to his Hyung who was still trying to figure out the sudden.

-------------------------------------------

The next morning

Jungkook passed by your house around 10am and you both were inside his car, You have no idea where he was taking you today too because you already passed the road home,and you weren't familiar with this road too, you knew everything is gonna be fi...

Jungkook passed by your house around 10am and you both were inside his car, You have no idea where he was taking you today too because you already passed the road home,and you weren't familiar with this road too, you knew everything is gonna be fine as long as you're with him but you wish he'll just take you home.

You sighed and looked down at your fingers that were playing together, and that took Jungkook's attention, your sad face made him park the car in the side and you immediately look at him.

' Is he mad ?' you though

Your heart skipped a beat when he walked off the car, you watched him waling to your side and he opened the door and leant to take off your seatbelt, Of course with every move he does , your heart would fly away, You jumped when he took your hand and made me step out the car too. You two were in the middle of the high way so the only voice heard was the cars passing.

With his carefully sweet hands he made you leaned against the car door then his both hands were placed in the car totally blocking your way. " Y/N-ah ? " he started and looked inside your eyes, You swallowed and looked at him too " I know..... I know you just want to go home and relax."