Chapter 17

" A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." 

  -Mignon McLaughlin-

*

*******

Happy Thanks Giving 

*******

---------------------------------

Jungkook took a last look at your sleeping form before closing the door of the bedroom carefully not to wake you .

Taehyung tested him to inform he that he was in the elevator coming up to him.

" Hi..." Taehyung said as soon as Jungkook opened the door to him and they both walked to sit in the sofa. " how is she ? "

Jungkook sighed and looked at the bedroom door " sleeping. ."

" You didn't tell her ?" thé older man asked

" No... and I won't. " Jungkook said

" What ? "

" Please keep  your voice down Hyung, I don't want her to wake up " Jungkook added

" Look...Y/N has to go to the police station like right now. " Taehyung said " I have lied saying I don't know what hotel you two are, if they didn't hear anything from you or her they'll probably consider it as distraction the law--"

" I don't care ." Jungkook glared at him " Y/N is not going anywhere, she didn't do anything wrong plus. ...you know her condition, being interrogate  like she is some kind criminal won't help "

" Stop being stupid " Taehyung raised his voice and stood up being followed by Jungkook " Are you planning to run and make things worst ? "

" I don't care if it gets worst... I will keep her away till you find the real  culprit and I don----"

" If she went now, they'll release her in the first Trial for lack of evidence, they have nothing more than the CCTV which is not enough to accuse her but if you kept being stupid you'll be in trouble too."

Jungkook looked away and sighed.

He couldn't even imagine you walking away with a police officer to get the criminal treatment, he promised to never leave you, he promised to protect you and stay with you.  He even made you believe that everything will be fine from now on.

" Hyung. ... I can't " he mumbled

" STOP IT ALREADY. .." Taehyung yelled and the first thing Jungkook did was looking toward the door wishing you didn't wake up but you were already there staring at both of them with an obvious teary eyes.

" Oh you're awake ..." Jungkook tried to smile when he walked toward you, Hands in your shoulder he spoke " Sorry we woke you up, Did you sleep good ? " 

" Jungkook sshi...." You said knowing that he was pretending like nothing happened but you heard everything, They didn't notice you standing there but.........you heard. " Am i going to------"