Chapter 21

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew."

-Aberjhani-

Life goes on

***************

" So you became the legal CEO of Dohan group after your uncle and his son died together back in 1999 ?" Taehyung asked

" I don't know why this is related to the case here " The Doctor said " Even there's no case here .... This blackmail shit never happened, Who sued me anyway? "

" I do the question here " Taehyung glared at him " You know a case can be closed after 20 years, and The Dohan Murder case isn't closed yet..... which means !"

The doctor laughed and rolled his eyes " Prosecutor Kim..... Are you here to accuse me for murder or something? "

" Your words not mine " Taehyung glared at him 

" Do you have any Evidences against me ? Should i call my lawyer ? " The doctor added with a tone that irritate the young Prosecutor, The man was so calm and having a smile in his face, Now that Taehyung talked to him he confirmed that he was the one, But Taehyung had no evidence, he can only have him here for 24 hour. 

" And do you think i am that unprofessional ? " Taehyung smirked showing nothing but confidence to the man, He needed to get anything from him, simple things can help.

A police officer entered the investigation room and called Taehyung out.

" Here you have a phone call..... Sounds important." The officer handed the phone to him and Taehyung just nodded before leaving the room to answer.

" It's Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said 

" Hyung...." Jungkook's voice from the phone sounded happy which made Taehyung smile, he kind knew what could possibly make the younger that way " She woke up..." 

Taehyung let out a deep sigh of relief and smiled more " That's great , How is she ? "

" Weak but she'll get better, She even said some words so........" Jungkook added " How are the things in your side ?

" Well, We got him " Taehyung said " But we have nothing to keep him here for, We only have our thoughts and that won't keep him for too long." 

" We'll get him Hyung...." Jungkook said " Whoever did this ..... They won't get out from my hands, I swear.."

" Anyway, Leave those things to me and stay with Y/N , She needs you now " Taehyung smiled " Be carefule and take care of her. "

-------------

Taehyung sighed and entered again to the room where the Doctor were, and sat next to him.

" You're smiling i see." The Doctor laughed " If I will stay for more hours here, don't you think we should share our happy moments ? "

" Hmm Why not ? " Taehyung laughed " I just got a phone call from my best friend, He told me his wife woke up from a Coma, She's safe and sound..... Isn't that a good thing to be happy about ? "