Chapter 30 ( Final )

" I tell people that life is like a book. Sometimes you've just got to turn the chapter. Even if you don't understand it, turn the chapter and move away from it. You don't know all the good things that are ahead of you yet."

-Danny Gokey-

*******

^ Please if 🔞 scene make you uncomfortable or you're under age skip the first part of this chapter ^
Tho it's not really +18😏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
**********

" Should Oppa teach his princess a lesson ?" The man smirked when your head automatically nod, You wanted him, always do, you wanted him in you, all the time. His weight on top of you. You wanted to squeeze him in further and further. You wanted to watch his face. you wanted his sweat to drop onto you. You wanted to drop yours on him.
The man was your husband so it wasn't bad to feel that way toward him, you know he feels the same but you couldn't help the skin on your face and throat turnibg hot, but then your fingertips were getting cold on your legs as you felt him pulling down your skirt, Jungkook was slow in every move, and in every move he would whisper words near your ear, maybe for him they were just words but for you they were torture.

You didn't believe that the two of you were finally fully naked, looking at each other's eyes deeply, both feeling the same way, but somehow you could feel hesitation in his eyes.

You smiled and placed your hands on his cheeks " Nervous? " you talked

He leaned in and kissed you lightly, you could feel the gentle and the sweetness in his lips as they brushed your own " Hope our baby won't mind " he said and you let out a laugh before pushing the man slowly and made him lay on his back, you were in top now looking down at him with your hand on his strong chest.

" I am sure she/he won't mind " you said, just when you said that, Jungkook held both of your arms and switched your positions again.

" If that case ... " He smirked at your cute yet sexy self beneath him.

His lips playfully kissed and licked email every part of your body which were on fire but all you could do is close your eyes and feel the man you love making you his " You're driving me crazy Y/N ah.... You know that ?" He whispered " I can't get enough of you..... " with this word he slowly entered you and you became one again, you could never get used to the feeling of him inside you, you can every move he does, every beat of his heart and every breath he takes.

" J..Jungkook! " You bite your lips and looked at him, the man on top of you leaned in and start kissing while moving his hips slowly up and down, and with each move you feel an indescribable feeling.

" I L...Love you so much " The man said between the kisses " You're only mine... "

You closed your eyes and nodded.
After a while both of you were deadly tired lying in the bed next to each other.

" Y/N ah ?" Jungkook called your name but you were too tired to even talk so you just held his hand " Thank you. ."

You weakly smiled and used all the strength you still have to move and hug him, your head lay in safely in his bare chest as his arms held you gently " Thank you for entering my life "

" You are so hot when you speak sweetly you know " you smiled as he laughed

" Oh really ?"

You nodded " Though I fall in love with you when you were a bit of a jersey but the sweet Jungkook suits you better " you chuckled and closed your eyes feeling his heart beats.