Chapter 02

Chapter 01: When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.

                                                                                                                                 -Malala Yousafzai-

******

  A heavy silence settled over you, thicker than the uneasy tension in the atmosphere.

From the corner of your eyes, you could know he was staring at you, you were way too scared to look at him and you kept on looking down at your fingers that were nervously playing with each other

You were telling yourself everything will be fine, After all you managed to make him sit in the cafe with you again but the man were in deep thoughts too, he didn't know whether to believe you or not. 

"You can hear, Can't you?" he started again breaking the awkward silence in the place. Though his question was stupid at this point. But, he felt the need to have a confirmation.

You slowly nodded to him.

He nodded; "Hmm..... Seems like my mother is finally run out of girls or she changed her idea of a perfect girl." He mumbled to himself ignoring the look in your face. You heard him.

'Run of girls ? '  This words repeated in your mind.

  It hurts. Every time is a new wound, a new scar to add to the collection.

People possibly don't know how words can hurt. but to you ...this ' Run of girls' expression was the worst so far.  you would rather took a knife to your skin than hearing those words.

  ' Am I less human because i can't speak like you do ?  ' 

You cannot cry now, you cried so many times but not now. 

You taught yourself to only look at the good side of the world, People are gonna talk anyway.

"What's your name?" he began talking again not even caring to apologize for his rude comment, You wanted to stand up and leave but you can't after everything you did so far. 

You know it's impossible for him to accept you but at least your mom can say that you tried, even though this might be hard for the two of you. 

Again, You took the notebook and wrote your name. 

He took it and read ' Y/N ...'