Chapter 24 : New Year Special

"  The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals. "

  -Melody Beattie-

******

( Well this part was supposed to be published 7 days ago but my Wi-Fi suddenly decided to betray me TT. Anyway......Sorry for the late ....... ) 

PS : This part is just a special chapter so it's not that long 

The real Update will be in few hours 

 ******

-----------------------------

You woke up in the middle of the night, it was about dawn  as you could see the light about to hit the sky

You turn to your right only to smile at the sight of the man of your life sleeping  next to you, his angelic face made you stare, from his forehead to his lips every part of him amaze you.

Your hands slowly were placed in his cheek

" Are you happy with me ?" You whispered not wanting to woke him up, " Because i am ." You were a light sleeper, any sound or movement can woke you up immediately but Jungkook was a different, sometimes even his alarm can't woke him up especially when he's tired.

You smiled as he rubbed his nose , he was adorably cute when sleeping.

Just like a baby . You thought

You sighed and turned around to check the hour in your phone.

06:48 AM 

There was no need to try to sleep again, so you stood up slowly and went to the bathroom to wash up before heading to the kitchen.

It's been a while since you cooked for Jungkook and the idea that we can make breakfast and watch him eating your self made food made you smile, You wore the apron and start preparing breakfast.

***

Jungkook's hand searched for you as his eyes were still closed but when he didn't feel you presence he immediately opened them and looked around.

" Y/N ah ? " the still tired man stood up yawning and walked out the room to find you, He could hear your voice as you were mumbling a certain song , He smiled as he leant against the Kitchen door watching you busy with preparing the food, He was about to scold you about making yourself tired in the beginning of the day but your smile made him relax, " Baby ? "

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard the sudden voice, Turning around you faced the obviously tired man looking at you with a smile " Good Morning .."

"You never listen .." Jungkook said as he made his way toward you " What happen with you saying you'll take care of yourself ? " He stood next to you , You just smiled and turned to your work.