Chapter 27

" Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them. "

-Stacy London-

A month later

**

" So ... How was the interview? " Jungkook asked as you two were having dinner at McDonald's.

You rolled your eyes and took a bite of the chickenburger  making Jungkook laugh, today was your third interview and you failed in all of them simply because you didn't know how to answer those kinda stuff, though Jungkook spend days teaching you.

" I told you, you can just come and work with me if you want " He said

" No." You said

" Why ? " he laughed again

" Your Dad said that you become scary when it comes to work " you continue eating while he was just staring at you and laughing sometimes

" Really ? " he took a sip of his coke " I  am not scary , I am strict and it's the only way that makes the employees do their job when they're asked to .... and My baby Y/N. . Do you think there's a nice Boss out there ?"

" There is " you looked at him " like that one from today, he was so nice and handsome too "

You laughed when you noticed Jungkook's eyebrow raised " Since when Kim Seokjin is more handsome then me ?"

" Kim Seokjin? " you blinked your eyes and put down the burger " How did yo---- JEON JUNGKOOK " you yelled making the people stare but Jungkook apologised " Did you call him or something? "

He stare laughing " He did actually..."

" He ?"

Jungkook nodded " Maybe you don't remember but he was one of the doctors that operate you my dear "

" Oh " you looked at Jungkook "Really ? B-But that wasn't the hospital I was in "

" I know." Jungkook sipped his coke " He is a good friend of mine so I called him, I needed to make sure a man I trusted is with you "

You bite your lips and smiled at him, you were blushing obviously which made him smile because of the way you looked down immediately and start eating again " Eat slowly bab, you don't want to choke now do you ?"

" Are you going to finish yours ?" You asked

" Ha? " Jungkook blinked twice and looked at his unfinished burger, well he only took two bites because he wasn't hungry after the lunch his had few hours ago " N-No. .. y-you want it ?"

You nodded and took it away from him and put it next to you " Don't look at me like that, I didn't have lunch "

" Y/N ah Y/N ah Y/N ah , what did I say about skipping meals ?"

" I am not a baby " your rolled your eyes " I can live with skipping one or two "

" My god... where did you grab that attitude?  " he rolled his eyes back

" Aahh right " you put down the burger and looked at him " What did Mr.Kim Seokjin said ?"

Jungkook smiled " Well.... "

" Well ?"

" He said you're lacking of some things "

" Oh !" You sighed and looked down