Chapter 04

Chapter 04 : Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see. 

     -Paige Keating-

" Now, I seriously confirmed that you're totally out of your mind " Taehyung stopped the running machine and sighed at the younger man next to him working out as if nothing is happening

" Come on Hyung, What's the big deal ? " Jungkook kept on running without even looking at Taehyung " It's two years an------"

" Two or hundred it doesn't matter, You'll be related to her forever, Not as your wife but an ex-wife and peo----" Taehyung started but was cut by Jungkook.

" People ? " He Stopped from running and took the towel around his neck " Since when you care about people ? Plus, You realize that there won't be any wedding to the public, My Mother insist to make the whole marriage secretly from the others so basically Y/N and i will sign the wedding papers and she can stay in my house without any media hype, So Chill...." Jungkook smiled " Plus.....and what's more important.....My mother doesn't want her , So........." he smirked

Taehyung sighed again watching Jungkook walking away then he walked following him, The two men met here in this Gym, and since then Taehyung was the only man Jungkook trusts, He looks at him as a real brother and Taehyung felt the same, They became best friends ever since.

*********

The wind howls as the students arrive through the gates, hustling and bustling down the corridors. Friends are greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch while you just walked silently as always.

The halls were crowded with people, and the chaos was so perfect, like a movie.

There was the couple that was always making out on the left side of the hall, and about ten feet farther down, the cliquey girls.

Opposite them, the cliquey jocks, and between them, the parade of band geeks with their huge instrument cases.

There were the aerospace tech kids who never did anything but make paper airplanes and the fashion kids that wheeled mannequins and clothing racks down the halls.

And then there was you, not that you fit into any of those groups. But you had your own group of one, Only you , However, You think of yourself lucky that you never get bullied in college, Probably because the students were too old for that or because you've been nice to almost all of them, In those 4 years, there wasn't probably a student in your class or others that you didn't help, At least one.