Chapter 28

" The moon looks upon many night flowers; the night flowers see but one moon."

-Jean Ingelow-

*********

You sipped your tea in silence as the man sitting across to you kept his eyes on every move you were doing. It was uncomfortable to the point you regret canceling the meeting with your mom just to meet this dude.

" How are you? " Yoongi finally broke the silence

" Very good " you answered " So what do you what ?"

He let out a small laugh before looking at you again " Well.. Our first meeting wasn't pleasing at all, So i thought I can clear the misunderstanding "

" What kinda misunderstanding leads to badmouthing a girl's husband in front of her ?" You looked at him with full confidence and that surprised him.

" You don't remember me, Do you Y/N? " he said with a small smile

" Excuse me ?" You looked at him in confusion

" I am not surprised though " He chuckled " You barely looked at my face back then, But seeing you all confident is a nice thing, Now isn't it ?"

" What are you talking about?  H-Have we met before" you asked

" Yes ... " he added " Well, it was a long time ago, Does the name Suga brings anything to your memory? "

" S-Suga? "

You looked at him again and your eyes widened and words start to flash 

" Talking + piano doesn't mean anything, Piano is all about your heart and your feelings........"

Ohh

" Call me Suga. ..."

The man laughed " Seems like you remember now " he nodded " Yes I was that Suga guy..."

You didn't know what to say and you kept looking at him while he was drinking his coffee, Yoongi never forget you actually, from that day.....

The day in the art school when girls made fun of you for signing up to the Piano class because you were a silent girl. So you were practicing Piano after school went everyone leaves.

Yoongi say them and heard them and from that day he kept on watching you entering the dark music room, playing and practicing.

He watched you for months and didn't have the nerves to talk to you till the day he knew it was his last chance.

" You were the guy who stayed with me that night ?" You blinked your eyes when he nodded

" So you remember " he smiled

You bit your lips and looked away, His words that night made you happy and encouraged you to keep learning but he disappeared before you can turn the light of the music room on.

You sighed " So....Are you saying that it's fine to disrespect my husband just because you knew me ?"

" I wasn't disrespecting him, I was saying the truth " his face suddenly turned serious, lights of anger were starting to show in his eyes " Do you think any person with a brain will believe that a girl like you will be Jeon Jungkook's wife ?"

His words made you mad as you glared at him, his serious face scared you a bit but you Loved Jungkook and hearing someone badmouthing him wasn't something you like.