Chapter 19

" Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy, and, most easily of all, the gate of fear. " 

-Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.- 

******************

Again, the guard came and asked you to follow her, You were confused since it was almost 9pm and no visiting at this hour. 

  This time you were dragged to the interrogation room, But another, You stood next to the white door taking your breath " Don't worry, They just want to talk to you...." the guard smiled at you before opening the door, You walked into the room like the floor will give out under your tiny body mass. Every step is so light that you make no sound at all. tho all  people saw is your fearful face and body language, but one person saw your bravery.you were so afraid yet still you came, walking softly forwards. 

The first person you saw when you looked up was the man you love, Standing right next to you with a smile in his face, wearing the same clothes from the day he had to leave oversea, you didn't know what to do, If you moved or tried to say something you would cry for sure and it was the last thing you wanted. Not here, Not Now and not in front of him.

Jungkook walked toward you and locked his arms around you, His warmth finally warming your body from the long time cold you felt, You tears automatically fell, you hands grabbing his shirt refusing to let go.

' Don't leave me here ' you said to yourself 

" I am sorry Y/N.." he whispered " but you have to be responsible of what you've done."

You froze when he pushed you away , his smile disappeared as he turned his back to you...

" N-No........ J----" 

" I didn't ........I di------" 

" Y/N sshi ? " 

You opened your teary eyes and looked around while breathing hardly. Your tears start to fell like never before as you climbed into the head on the bed and hugged your knees while all your body shaking.

" Are you okay? Had a bad dream ? " the woman asked

" I-I .....I D-Didn't d........" you cried

  You hated it , You hate this feeling.......It's the feeling of the tightening in your chest. It's the way that when you open our lips, no sound can make it past, or the way it robs you of your senses and replaces it with something that makes your muscles contract and eyes widen in dread. Right now....... Not the jail, not the loneliness and not the people around that is making you scared.

******************

" Y/N ah ? Are you okay ? " Taehyung asked as soon as he entered the room, You stood up and run toward him and held his hands.

" Ta-Taehyung sshi ? " you said with tears in your eyes, You actually begged for the guard to call Jungkook or Taehyung, You were in a mess ..... Scared and your heart aching " Wh-Where's ... J-Jungkook, where is he ? " you cried " Why he didn't come to visit me ? ha ? ...."

" Y/N sshi ... What happened ? " he looked at you with his worried eyes and tried to make you sit but you didn't want to.

" Please answer me...... D-Does he think that i .........I ...." Your tears didn't let you finish nor did Taehyung