Chapter 18

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.......It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.' 

  -Sherlock Holmes-  

***************************

Jungkook's phone ringing was the only thing that made him go back to earth, sitting in his dark office at midnight imaging things ..... bad things,  things that made him ask whether you ate or not, whether you could sleep or not, whether you're cold or warm *sigh*

" Hello! " Jungkook's weak voice could finally answer

" Oh Jeon Jungkook sshi " the familiar male voice said

Your husband stood up when he recognised the voice " Doctor Lee,  thank you for calling back.." 

" I am sorry for your lost, I had important things to do , so I couldn't make it to the Funeral, I hope you're feeling better now .." The doctor said

" What Funeral ? " Jungkook felt like he forget everything while thinking about you, he totally forget a crime with a victim actually happened in his house, all this were a dream, a bad dream or a TV drama that he just wanted to switch the channel or just wake up but reality is reality " Ahh you mean the maid's Funeral , No actually it didn't happen yet since the police asked for an anatomy " Jungkook sighed " Is it on the news already? "

The doctor in the other line was silent for a moment before answering the man " Actually someone I know told me what happened , the most important thing here, How is Miss Y/N? "

Jungkook's heart ached in the mention of your name and he felt his eyes tearing again " That's why I am calling." he sighed " They are actually accusing her for murder since there's no other suspect,  Doctor please I need you to help her to stay strong .... you know her and I am scared her condition will get worst " Jungkook almost cried while talking but he needed to continue " She'll probably be released tomorrow, Can you come to my family house and talk to her  ?"

" S-Sure... "

" Thank you and sorry for making you call at this hour.." Jungkook said

" No worried "

*****

You sat in the corner of this room, actually room wasn't the right word to describe the place you were at now, scary eyes looking at you like you were some kinda sheep surrounded by hungry wolves, the floor is cold and the walls were colder....

Where are you?

" Hey Kid ..." a strong female voice made you jump and automatically looked at the lady " If you were going to sleep in the floor at least put your things off the bed, this isn't a hotel you know .."

You swallowed and stood up walking toward the bed trying to take a bag Taehyung has given to you, which contains some snacks to eat in case you get hungry but another female voice stopped you.

" Just take some rest " she nodded to you from her bed, the lady was scary enough to make you pee in your pants, tattoos almost covering her arms and some scars in her face, she looked a true criminal " Sleeping in the floor won't suit your high position, right Mrs.Jeon ?" Her voice sends shivers down you spine and you almost cry when you watched her coming toward you.

" Mrs.Jeon ? " the first lady asked

You didn't even ask yourself how she knows you nor how the hell she knew you were married. The last time you checked, only people near to you and Jungkook know.... but all this didn't matter now that the tall lady was looking down at you.