Chapter 7

LAURA'S POV
I really didn't appreciate Jimin's prank in the middle of the night. It scared the living shit out of me, I seriously believed him. It was so embarrassing when I started crying, and even worse when I admitted I was a virgin. God, I was so humiliated, I still blush and cringe when I think about how stupid I looked. I hated him even more now, and I swore to myself that I would get him back. I just had absolutely no idea how, but I was thinking about it all night so I could prank him during our lessons today.
I was really annoyed that for the next few days I would have to spend every morning with Jimin. And I was furious about their disgusting plan, these fucking murderers. I spent so much time crying yesterday that my eyes sting. I know that I shouldn't be to upset about this, since he did walk out on our family just because he didn't want to pay for something, but I loved my dad. A lot. More than my mom. He was so much fun, he dared me to take risks and my mom was the party pooper. My life just kinda... Got boring after that. Maybe he came back because he wanted to see us. He shouldn't have, he should have stayed out of the country. I bet he thought these guys would forget about him after 6 years, but they obviously didn't. If these men still haven't let it go after so long, it must've been a lot of money he owed them. I always took my dad for a smart person, but he must've been pretty dumb to have make a deal he knew he couldn't complete.
      After thinking about everything for a long time, I eventually fell asleep. For about 4 hours, because at 5 am, someone literally jumps on top of me. I screamed from the shock. I was so effing tired that I could barely open my eyes.
      I squint at the person that has flopped on me, and I see Namjoon. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? Get off me!" I yell as I shove him on tithe other side of the bed. He laughed. I hate how these guys act like my friends. We're most definitely anything but friends.
      "You need to wake up. I tried shaking you and calling your name and stuff but you wouldn't budge so, I was running out of options." He said while grinning. This is unbelievable! It's like we're old buddies hanging out! Is he forgetting that he kidnapped me and is blackmailing me?
      I needed to be firm. No more "fun". I was stupid for even thinking that for a second. Even a millisecond. I wasn't going to be so easygoing anymore. "Why am I waking up so early?" I ask.
      He sits on the far side of the bed. "You already forgot? You have lessons with Jimin first thing in the morning. Today he's gonna show you how to use a gun."
     Ugh, right. I did forget. I really, really didn't want to deal with him today. And I certainly didn't want to learn how to be a criminal. "No, no way. I'm not turning into one of you." I say harshly. It was going to take them all they've got to get me to do as they say.
      Namjoon looked at me peculiarly. "No?"
      "No."
      He nodded. In the blink of an eye, he pulled a gun out from the back of his belt that I hadn't seen and pointed it directly at my temples. I gasped and began breathing rapidly. I've never had a gun pointed directly at me. It made a clicking sound, and I'm pretty sure that meant he was ready to shoot. I've never sweat so much in such a small amount of time. I knew he wasn't going to shoot since they needed me, but I was scared. I was really scared. I swallowed.
      "Laura, I've been trying to be nice to you. But if being nice makes you think that you can defy my and the others, then I have no problem changing this attitude. Is that what you want?" He asked me. He stared deep into my eyes. He looked mad. I have only known him for 2 days, and I had no idea how scary he was when he was angry. I couldn't answer his question, I was too paralyzed. I just stared at him while trying to catch my breath.
      "ANSWER ME!" He yelled as he pushed the gun harder against my head. His voice when he was yelling was hard. I've never yelled like that before, ever. I started trembling and I shook my head no. I didn't want him to be like this all the time. I guess it wouldn't take all they had, just some yelling and a gun. I hated how I was so weak.
      He slowly pulled the gun away from my head and put it back where he had got it from, where it wasn't visible. I calmed down a little bit, but my guard was still up. He nodded. "Good. Then I hope you learned your lesson before things get worse for you. You should just accept the situation you're in and deal with it. You're not going to escape this. If you try, we kill you, your mom, Nicole, your brother, and your dad. If you stick with us you are actually saving lives. You need to think about what's best for everyone else, not you."
      He had a point. I knew I wanted to be firm, but what I really needed was to be smart.  If I screw up, more people will suffer. I needed to choose who I was going to kill, and go through with that mission before more people get hurt.
      I was leaning toward choosing to dispose of my dad, because he was one person against three, but then I thought that if I did that, I would go back to my normal, boring life. Maybe life with my dad would be more exciting. But, he left... Maybe he won't be happy to see me, maybe he won't care. The guys wanted him dead after all. I might as well do as they say, like Namjoon said, before things got worse.
      With that, I decided I was going to kill my father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV
      I drove Laura to the place where we would practice shooting. Of course, I wouldn't just hand her a gun, I'm not stupid unlike her. I took her to a real shooting ground. It was completely empty, since we owned it. We make a lot of money doing this business and we really needed this place since we needed to practice ourselves every time before a mission, so we bought this place. We entered and I took her to the main shooting area, a heavily fenced piece of land with targets in it. I pulled out my gun, and Laura immediately tensed and beads of sweat formed at the top of her head. I laughed.
      "C'mon Laura, I'm not gonna shoot you unless you disobey me." I say. She nodded, but kept a sharp eye on my weapon. It was funny how scared she was of a gun that wasn't even loaded yet. Of course, she didn't know that. "Why are you so scared? Calm down."
      "Sorry, it's just, earlier when Namjoon woke me up, well..." Her voice trailed off and took a deep breath. "I'm fine. Let's get this over with."
      "Wow, since when are you so excited? I thought you would resist more." I say, genuinely shocked. She seemed fine with all this, it's pretty convenient.
      "I'm not excited, I hate this, for your information. It's just that Namjoon gave a me a little pep talk today.... Let's just say I'm ready to do what I need to do. All I want to do is protect the people I'm capable of saving. If this is the way to do it, I will." I was impressed. I thought it would take her longer to realize this, but I wasn't complaining.
      "Well then, let's start." I show her the gun. "It's not loaded right now. Always check that you have bullets in your gun before doing a mission. Even if you're 100% sure you re-loaded, always check." I say. She nods. I pull the fake bullets out of my pocket. "This is how you reload." I re-load slowly so she can see. "Once you practice a lot you'll be able to do it quickly." I then re-load how I usually do, in under 2 seconds. She looked pretty shocked. I love it when people are impressed with my skills. I show her slowly again and again until she understands. Then I hand her the gun. The bullets are fake, so if she tries to shoot me, nothing with happen.
      She takes the "bullets" in and out of the gun, doing it over and over. She was really bad at it. Like, so bad it took her 40 seconds to re-load. "Laura, I'll give you a fake gun so you can practice in your room when you have time. You would have been shot by now. You need to do it in at most 2 seconds, shorter if possible. Practice every single day." I instruct. She nods. She's taking this really seriously. She hasn't been messing around or talking back. I kinda admired her for it.
      After more practice, her high score was re-loading in 17 seconds. She was improving quickly, like if she was born for this. But I knew she wasn't.
     No one was born for this life.
     We moved on from loading for the time being, I needed to show her how to get the gun ready to shoot, how to hold it properly, and how to shoot. I showed her the parts of the gun, where the trigger was, etc.
      "As for holding it properly..." I take the gun from her and hold it in my hands with my index finger placed lightly on the trigger. She observed me for a moment and tried to hold it herself. She was doing it wrong. "No, like this." I take the gun again and show her. Yet, she did it wrong again. I sighed. I didn't want to make this cheesy, but what else could I do?
      I put my hand around hers and help her hold the gun properly. She flinched only slightly when I touched her, but I could tell she was trying to remain calm. When she was holding the gun right, I went behind her and grabbed her other hands wrist. I stretched out both of her arms and showed her how to hold it in an aiming position, with both hands on the gun. I felt goosebumps on her skin as my chest pressed against her back, my arms stretched out along hers, my hands gripping hers...
      "I think I understand." She said. "Let me try it on my own."
      "Are you sure? I have no problem standing here a while longer for you to fully get it..." I say smirking, making no move to let go.
      "I'm sure. Let me go." She said firmly. Wow, she really was serious about this. It's true, she is supposed to hate us. I guess I was kinda stupid since I thought maybe she would mess with me.
      But that wouldn't stop me from teasing her.
I placed my chin on her shoulder and looked her in the eye. I smirked. "Are you sure?"
"Jimin stop. I came here to learn."
I sighed. She was so boring. I was going to need to fix that soon. For now, I let her go and she practiced some more. She really was a fast learner. I showed her as much as I could in the time we had till she had to go to her next lesson. For now, I was coming up with ways for how I would fix her. I came up with the perfect plan.
She would fall in love with me soon, no doubt. And when she did,I would use her for my advantage. For my entertainment. Laura would be some my toy.
And when she did, I could play with her whenever I want.