Chapter 34

LAURA'S POV
       I found the courage to open my eyes. I shakily turned my head around to see Jimin, on his knees. He was bleeding so much, almost his entire shirt was red and he looked so weak. Both of his arms were extended out, he was holding his gun. He had managed to come up here and shoot G-Dragon. His eyes started to flutter, and for a second I thought he was going drop dead.
       With that one thought implanted in my mind, tears from both that and the pain finally came down, I couldn't stop them.
He fell to the ground and dropped his gun, eyes shut.
      "JIMIN! Oh my god! JIMIN!!" I screamed. I got up and tried to run to him but tripped. I could barely feel my legs, that bastard had hit them so hard with the chair. I desperately crawled over to Jimin and grabbed his shoulders. "Say something!! Oh my god, Jimin please, don't-" I stopped myself before I could say the word. I heard Kown yelling in pain. He wasn't dead, but the blood was coming from his legs. He wouldn't be able to move for now so I decided to worry about him later. I needed to find out where the gunshots were on Jimin's body.
I rapidly took off his jacket and threw it to the side. Just that made the pain in my wounded arm even worse. But Jimin was hurt more than me, I needed to help him. I tore off his shirt and grimaced the second I saw his body. There was a huge wound right in the center of his stomach, and from what it looked like there was another one on his leg. I did the only thing I could think of, I ripped his shirt into a few separate pieces and wrapped them around his wounds multiple times to try and stop the bleeding.
      Shit, usually when people are shot in the stomach they... they... No, I wouldn't let that happen. Jimin was unconscious now, but he was breathing. Wheezing, actually. He was probably in so much pain, I couldn't even begin to imagine what he was feeling. But I don't have time to feel bad for him, I needed to do something. I couldn't just wait here, I needed to get him to a hospital or-
      But then they would know his identity. They would figure out who we are. Where we are.
      But I can't just leave him like this! He's gonna bleed to death! I continued to sob, not knowing what to do. God, first I just needed to find a phone.
      I checked Jimin's pockets for his cell, but couldn't find it. I checked his backpack and pulled it out. Of course it was password protected. I threw it back in there and limped to G-Dragon, holding onto Jimin's gun. "I need your phone. Right now!" I yelled. "You have Namjoon's number right? He works for you after all." I said firmly.
      He grimaced. "No way in hell."
      "Give it to me you bastard!!" I yell. I reach into his pocket and pull it out myself. "What's your password?" I demand.
"I said no way in hell."
I hit him in the head hard with the gun. He screamed and a bruise immediately began to form. I shoved the gun to his temple. "WHAT IS THE MOTHER FUCKING PASSWORD?!"
      "Stupid bitch, you can't kill me. I'm the only thing paying those boys right now." He spat.
      "Jimin is much more important to me than money."
      He paused for a moment, then cackled. "I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! You have a thing for him don't you? God, you're just like every other girl they've ever kidnapped, always so stupid and forgiving and desperate for love. Well you know what's happened to anyone else they've kidnapped?"
      I glared at him and stayed silent. He wouldn't get anything out of me. "They die. They always kill them off. What makes you think you're different?"
"You don't know anything. Tell me your password right now. I will shoot."
"Yeah, sure you-"
I pulled the trigger and shot his arm. He screamed and covered the wound with his hand. "Damn it!!" He yelled. "64916!!"
I quickly typed in the numbers and unlocked the phone. I went to contacts and clicked Namjoon's number.
      He picked up after a few rings. "Hello Kwon Ji-Yo-"
       "Namjoon! Thank god!" I yelled with relief.
      He hesitated. "Who is this?"
      "It's Laura, listen, I need-"
       "What the hell?! What are you doing with G-Dragon's phone? Where are you?!" He sounded angry.
       My voice was so shaky because I was still crying, but I tried to calm myself. "Namjoon, I can't explain right now, I just need you to come right now. All three of us are at the shooting range. And hurry, I don't know how long Jimin will last!"
We ended the call with Namjoon saying he was already in the car on his way. He needed to get here quickly. I found some rope in Jimin's backpack and tied Ji-Yong up so he wouldn't be able to move.
I took Jimin down the ladder and piggy packed him to the entrance of the shooting range. It took what seemed like forever because for one, he was tall and masculine which made him heavier, but also because my wounds and the pain all over me made it incredibly difficult to move. But I needed to help him. Namjoon came just while I was setting Jimin down. He sprinted out of his car and rushed to my side. When he put his arm around me for support, I practically put all my weight against him. I was exhausted.
      "What the hell happened to you?!" He asked, looking at all the blood and bruises that covered my body.
      "No, Jimin is hurt worse than me. We need to help him! He's bleeding so much! Oh, G-Dragon is on the roof, I'll go get-"
      "No! Get in the car, lemme help." He demanded. He looked so worried for the both of us. He carried Jimin into the car and I got in after him. Namjoon told me to wait in here while he went to go get Ji-Yong. I positioned ourselves to where Jimin lay in my lap. As I looked down at him, I realized that I've never wanted to save someone so bad in my life. I had this burning feeling inside me, a feeling that if Jimin died, I think I just might die with him. I never felt like this when it came to my mother when she was ruining herself with alcohol, or not even for my own brother when he was depressed and suicidal. Not for Alyssa when a bullet went right through her heart. Jimin was more important than all of them, he needed to live.
"You'll be okay, I promise. You'll be fine, just don't... Don't..." I stopped speaking. I wouldn't say the word out loud, but I felt the need to finish what I was trying to say, in case he could hear me.
"Just don't leave me, not you too."