Chapter 13 (Edited and changed version)

JIMIN'S POV
      Ugh. Laura still has to go through Suga, Kookie, and Emily before she comes back to my lesson. And Namjoon doesn't even have to do any teaching! He just gets to have the time of his life while taking Laura to the mall and eat burgers with her like an ordinary couple. I seriously don't see how this is fair. I need to make my own time to see Laura. Which is what I'm doing right now. At 3 in the morning.
      I made my way to her bedroom. I unlocked the door and went inside very quietly. I looked at her sleeping so peacefully for a couple seconds before I put my plan into motion. I got out my phone and set an alarm for 10 seconds later. I put a tiny speaker on her ear so it would be super loud. Then I squatted down next to the bed so she wouldn't see me.
       The alarm went off and started beeping extremely loud (thank you, speaker) and Laura woke up immediately with a loud scream.
      "AHHHH! WHAT IS THAT!!???" she yelled as she sat up and looked around. She saw the still beeping speaker right next to her and turned it off. "What the hell?" She picked up my phone and looked at it. Then I stood up and appeared out of "nowhere".
      "Hello Laura."
      She screamed even louder when she saw me. The element of surprise works very effectively.
      "WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?" She yelled. She hit me in the chest over and over but it didn't hurt at all. I just laughed.
      "You're so easy to scare." I say while grinning.
      "What do you want?" She snapped.
      "Ooh, feisty." I say.
      "Jimin, I swear-"
      "I'm bored and I feel like hanging out with you so deal with it. Scoot over." I say as I push Laura to make room for myself on the bed. I sit down and get comfortable. She just stared at me in disbelief.
      "Truth or dare." I ask her.
      "What? No! I'm not playing some stupid sleepover game with you."
      "Yes, you will." I say while smirking. "Truth or dare." She groaned and rolled her eyes.
      "Truth." She said, giving in.
      "Ugh, you're so boring!" I say as I flick her forehead. She slapped my hand away.
      "You think I trust you with a dare?" She scoffed. "Truth."
      I thought about it for a few moments. "Have you ever been in a relationship before?" She blushed.
      "Well..." She sighed. "Yeah, I have."
      I turned to face her. "Tell me about it."
      "Well, his name was Liam. We dated for 5 years." Holy shit that's a long time, the guy might as well have proposed by then.
      "What happened?"
      "It really wasn't a very intense breakup, we both just kinda got bored and things got a little awkward. It just... Wasn't working anymore." She seemed so sad to talk about it. She probably missed him.
      I nodded. "Well that sucks." We shared a few seconds of comfortable silence. "Your turn. Ask me." I say.
      "Truth or dare." She said.
      "Truth. I'm starting easy."
      She laughed. "Who's boring now?"
      "Shut up and ask me a question." I say quickly.
      She smirked evily. Oh no. "Fuck, Marry, Kill. Between Namjoon, J-Hope, and Jin." I scrunched up my nose.
      "You're disgusting." I said.
      She smiled. "Thank you. Now answer the question."
     I thought for a second. This would be difficult. "Um, fuck.... J-Hope I guess, marry Jin and kill Namjoon."
      "Why?"
      "Well cuz Jin would take good care of me, J-Hope has pretty good abs, and Namjoon... Was left over." I lied. "Okay, truth or dare."
      "Truth. I still don't trust you." She said. I smiled, I wanted her to pick truth that time.
      "You're turn for fuck marry kill. Between me, Namjoon, and V." She paused to think.
      "I would fuck Namjoon, marry V, and kill you." She said smiling. Shit. Fuck Namjoon!? And kill me? How does that even work out?
      "Why?" I ask in a mocking tone. She rolls her eyes and chuckles.
      "Fuck Namjoon because..." She trailed off. "Well I would fuck Namjoon because he's.... I guess what you would call the best 'fucking material' out of the three, marry V cuz he's fun, and kill you because you suck." She said.
      I frowned. "No I don't! I'm the one who pranks you in the middle of the night!" I argue.
      "Yes, you do. Hence why you suck." She said. Ugh.
      "Shut up. You suck too. More specifically, you suck Namjoon since he's 'fucking material'." I say with air quotes. Laura punched me surprisingly hard in the shoulder.
      "I swear if you ever bring that up again-"
      "You'll what? Kill me?" I laughed. "Did you forget who we are?"
      She stayed silent for a moment. "Truth or dare." She said, obviously trying her best to change the subject.
      "Dare." I say while smirking. Time to make things interesting.
      "Hm. I wasn't expecting that." She said while nodding. "Okay. I dare you to..." She looked around, trying to figure out what to say. Her eyes lit up. "I dare you to help me prank one of the other members."
      "What? No, I can't let you out of this room without being tied down."
      "You really think I'm going to escape at this point? Number 1, the lives of my family are on the line. Number 2, we're on the second story and you would shoot me on my way down the stairs. And number 3....." She stopped talking. "Yeah, I'm not escaping." Hm, I wonder what that number 3 was supposed to be.
      We shared a smile. "Who are we pranking and how?" I ask.
     "Um, I have no idea. How about... We could prank Namjoon." Goddamn it.
      "Okay," I say. Why him? "How do you want to do it?" Laura thought for a moment. She smirked.
      "All you need to pull off a good prank is a permanent marker and some toilet paper." She said.
      "Um... Okay? I'll go get the stuff and come back here." I said as I walked out the door, leaving Laura inside.
      I went to my room to get a sharpie and in the bathroom I got a fresh roll of toilet paper. I returned to Laura's room.
      "Okay, what's the plan?"
      "We'll sneak into Namjoon's room and give him a beautiful makeover, and then toilet paper his room." She said. Oh my god, that's the lamest prank I've ever heard of.
      "Really Laura?"
      "Shut up, it's my dare. Come on." She said as she got up and went to the door. We left her room very quietly and made our way to Namjoon's. I made sure she was in front of and close to me, just in case. We got to his room and entered it silently. "Hand me the sharpie." She said.
      She got very close to Namjoon to draw on him. The first thing she did was re-do his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. Girls. She made them super fat and bushy. I smiled. Not bad. "You do something." She said handing me the marker. I drew nerdy glasses and freckles on him. Laura was smiling too.
      Next, Laura classically drew a fat mustache and beard. Wow, so creative. Lastly, I wrote "Emily waz here" on his forehead. Perfect person to blame. Laura almost started laughing but held it in. "Beautiful." She said.
      Right before we could do the toilet paper part, Namjoon started moving. Shit. I pushed Laura onto the floor beside the bed and got on top of her. She was about to protest but I put my finger over her lips to shush her. Then I pointed toward the top of the bed. She nodded but looked uncomfortable. Sucks for her, I happen to like this position very much.
      We heard Namjoon getting up. He was probably so tired that he didn't notice the toilet paper sitting on the edge of the bed. He left the room without noticing us. He was either going to the kitchen or the bathroom. I prayed it was the kitchen, cuz if he looked in the mirror, we were screwed. Since he left his door open, I could heard him shuffling down the stairs. Yes. When I was sure the coast was clear, I got off Laura and stood up. I reached out my hand. She took it and I pulled her up.
      We were about to leave the room, when Laura stopped me. "What about the toilet paper?" She whispered.
      "When he comes back he'll know someone was in here." I said. Laura smiled.
      "Yeah, but he won't know it was us. Apparently, Emily waz here." I smiled too. She just got better and better.
      We quickly threw toilet paper around the room. When we were about to leave, we heard Namjoon coming up again. Shit, too late. I pulled Laura by the arm into his closet and shut the door just in time. Namjoon then closed the door to his room again and got in bed. It seemed like he didn't even notice the toilet paper, probably because it was dark. We got lucky. But who knew how long it would be till he fell asleep. Well in my case, the longer it took, the better.
      Laura panicked. "Why?!" She mouthed to me.
      "No time." I mouthed back. It's true. We wouldn't have made it back to her room without getting caught. She rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall. I got close to her ear.
      "Sorry." I whispered in my quietest voice. She turned to look at me. The tips of our noses touched. She smiled and flicked my forehead, like I had done to her.
      "Pabo." She whispered back. I smiled too. If I could, I would've paused that moment to stay there forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAURA'S POV
     We stared at each other for a few moments, noses touching. My heart was pounding so fast, but I didn't dare to show it. I just smiled softly and looked at him. His smile was so genuine. I felt Jimin's breath on my face. It was warm and smelled minty. It felt like we were just standing there, sharing this moment for hours even though it was merely seconds.
      I barely even noticed Jimin leaning in until his lips were a centimeter away from mine. I snapped back into reality and realized what was happening.
      He was about to kiss me.
      One of my kidnappers, one of the people forcing me to kill my dad, who killed my best friend, one of the people who ruined my life, one of the people I'm supposed to hate is about to kiss me. I had no clue what to do or feel, but before I could think about it, he kissed me.
      I knew it was wrong, but I got so captured in the moment that there I was, kissing back. It was gentle, yet satisfying. Jimin's body was pressed against mine. We were in a pretty crammed space since this closet is small, but I couldn't care less. His arms wrapped around my waist and held me. My arms wrapped around his neck. Every second it escalated and became more passionate. He eventually became more rough. After what seemed like forever, he smiled against my lips and pulled away, but only enough to where our noses were still touching.
      "We probably shouldn't go too far in a closet. Besides, if I get you to moan really loud we'll wake up Namjoon." He whispered. I gasped quietly and pushed him away from me.
      "Pervert! It takes more than kissing to get me to be loud..." I say. Luckily it was dark in here and he couldn't see me blush.
      He walked close to me again. "I was talking about more than kissing." He said as he smirked. My face flushed red even more. "You're blushing." He whispered, inching even closer. How could he even tell!?
      Right then I slowly took a step toward him and wrapped my arms around him. I stood on my tiptoes so my mouth could reach his ear. "Well now you are too." I whispered sexily. I backed away, and I was right. I laughed under my breath.
      "You are so hard core flirting with me right now." He said.
      I scoffed. "You kissed me first!"
      "Well you dared me to come here with you, and if you hadn't done that I wouldn't have kissed you." He snapped back.
       "You probably would've dared me to kiss you. That was the soul purpose of starting the game, wasn't it?" I asked.
       Jimin stayed silent for a moment. "You're smart." He told me.
      I grinned. "No I'm not, you're just predictable." I could tell he was offended by my little comment.
      "I hear Namjoon snoring. It's safe to go out." He said, changing the subject. We slowly opened the closet door and made our way back to my room. When we got there, Jimin was about to leave to actually go to sleep when I spoke.
      "I changed my mind." I said.
      "About what?"
      "About killing you."
      Jimin smiled happily. He winked before saying "Goodnight Laura." With that, he left the room. I plopped down on my bed and smiled to myself. For some reason, deep down inside me, I wished he could've stayed longer.