Chapter 21

NAMJOON'S POV
      After just 10 minutes of laying on the bed, Laura was completely dead. I just stared at the ceiling, my mind flooding with thoughts. I could tell Jimin wasn't asleep yet, but his eyes were closed and he was actually trying to get some rest, unlike me. Just 30 minutes later, Jimin was out as well. I still couldn't sleep, even though I was tired. Then, out no where, Laura's leg flop on top of me.
      I look to her to see she was completely asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I didn't move her, she would probably shift positions soon anyway. But then I feel her arm collapse on my face. I glance at her again, to make sure she's not messing with me. I flick her, tickle her a little, no reaction. Hm. Suddenly, she moves a lot closer. So close that she was completely pressed up against me with her leg over me and her arm on my face. I slowly put her arm at her side, but she just moves it on me again, but his time on my chest. She snuggled her head on my shoulder. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I moved her leg, but she just put it back. I carefully scooch her further from me, but she comes back. What the hell?
      I didn't know what to do, but it was comfortable enough so I left her there. I was beginning to finally fall asleep but then Laura moves again, this time she started to get on top of me. I had a feeling she wasn't really asleep, but then again, she would have no reason to be doing this. Every couple of seconds she would inch closer, till eventually she was literally on top of me, her back on my stomach and her head on my chest. She was really warm. It felt like a back hug, but we were laying down. I didn't stop myself from smiling a little since no one else was awake. I stayed like that for a few minutes till the extra weight kept me from sleeping, so I slowly shifted onto the side. It was still in a back hug position, just more comfy now. Ah, this was the perfect position, and it was all Laura's doing. She put my mind to ease and I drifted off into dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV
      I woke up out of no where with a burning urge to go to the restroom. I don't even know where it came from, but I really needed to shit. I quickly got out of bed and went to the tiny restroom that was 3 feet away. After... Letting everything out.... I was going to get back in bed when I noticed Namjoon and Laura, in a classic couple cuddling position. His arm was around her, romantically spooning. Ugh.
      Whatever. I get back under the covers, and in a few seconds I decide it's too hot. I take the blanket off, but I was still sweating. Well, I was wearing sweatpants and a thick t-shirt. If I was at home I would only be in my boxers right now, but here Laura would be right next to me...
      Well I had an entire half of the bed to myself since the two "lovers" we're so close together, so it's not like we would be touching at all... Eventually after some inner self argument I decided what the hell, I'm not gonna let myself sleep uncomfortably cuz of a girl. I take off my shirt and get back on the bed, but my legs... So sweaty. I rolled them up as much a I could but they were so bothersome. No, taking off my pants would be  too over board. I check the air conditioner and it's not even working anymore. I call the lobby, and they literally say that they don't offer any service till after 6 am. I mean, what the fuck is that!?! No wonder this shitty motel was practically completely out of business! I sigh and lay down. I'll just suck it up and go to sleep with my god damn sweat pants on. But now that It was in my mind, I couldn't think of anything else but how hot I was. I guess it is my fault for wearing this in the summer, but still.
      After some more inner self conflict, I decide I won't fall asleep till I felt the right temperature. Besides, my boxers are practically shorts, it's not like they were those tight spandex ones. Laura and Namjoon were still cuddling on they're side of the bed, so I thought screw it. Ima take off my fucking pants and no one can stop me.
      Finally, by the time I'm in only my boxers I feel fine. I look at Laura and Namjoon one more time, they haven't moved at all besides the fact that they look even closer together. Probably just my imagination. Ugh, that's too much body heat. Laura might be dead in the morning if she keeps sleeping in this extreme heat. I needed to save her. As slowly as I could, I separate her from Namjoon to where she is now in the middle of the bed again. That's better. Namjoon was invading her personal space, I was just helping Laura.  I smile with satisfaction, scoot a tiny bit closer Laura, closed my eyes and went to sleep.