Chapter 32

LAURA'S POV
"I'LL HOLD THE BOWL OF POPCORN!!" I yelled as we all began to get settled in. This day was about to get officially lit. An insane number of blankets and pillows were spread out across the whole living room, covering almost the entire floor. I could stand anywhere in the room and just face plant and not get hurt because there was cushion everywhere. Besides that, the room smelled of butter, popcorn, ice cream, soda, and calories.
"You mean one of the bowls of popcorn. We have, like, 12." Namjoon corrects me.
"Actually, there's only 4, get it right." Jimin said. "And Laura, if you hold one of the bowls then I'll just be forced to sit right next to you so I can eat some too." He said innocently.
I chuckled. "Excuses, excuses. You just wanna cuddle with me cuz you're scared of a few horror movies." I tease.
"Why would I suggest doing this marathon then? Idiot." He said as he flicked my forehead. I kicked him playfully in the shin as I plopped down on the floor of blanket, making myself comfortable in a corner next to the sofa.
Namjoon quickly sat down while grinning, taking the only spot next to me.
"What?! No! That's so unfair, I should sit next to her. It's my birthday!" Jimin whined.
"Shut up, I sat here first."
"Laura, can't you just scoot down and make some room for me?" He asked like a little kid.
I smirked. "There's plenty of space in the living room, go sit next to someone else."
Namjoon faked a cough. "Cough cough rejection cough cough." I giggled.
Jimin scoffed. "Fine! SUGA! GET OVER HERE!!" He demanded. Yoongi immediately stopped talking to Hoseok and ran over to Jimin. "You're gonna sit with me right?"
Suga smiled like a cute little baby. "Yay! Jimin appreciates me today!!" He exclaimed happily. I've never seen this other side of him, it was actually really adorable.
Jimin grinned and tugged on Yoongi's wrist to the spot where he wanted to sit. Directly behind me on the couch. Suga sat next to him, and J-Hope went next to Yoongi. Sitting beside Namjoon was Jin, then Jungkook and Emily. In front of us Nicole and V were laying down, incredibly close to eachother, as if they were staying close to keep warm.
Suddenly, Jimin's legs swing right over me, resting on both of my shoulders. I scoff and try to push them off. "Excuse you, invasion of personal space."
He didn't move a muscle. "Ha, you certainly thought differently in the closet a while back, or at the carnival-"
I hit his leg hard and he yelled in pain. "Anyway, I'm comfy here so deal with it." He said stubbornly, keeping his legs on me. I blushed, thinking about how weird this position must look. If I simply just turned around, I would be in a perfect spot to give him a blow job. Goosebumps covered my arms. I decided I needed to loosen up a bit, so I just grabbed Jimin's small feet, which only had pink socks on them, and played around with them. He didn't seem to mind, and I could just feel him smiling from behind me.
"Alright!! Play the first movie! The night's just getting started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STILL LAURA'S POV
"HOLY MOTHER OF MOTHER FUCKING SATAN!!!!" I scream clinging to Namjoon and squeezing my eyes shut so hard it hurt. I was trying to pace my breathing, but it all came out rapidly and shaky. So. Many. Jump scares.
"Laura, you seriously need to chill." Namjoon said with a chuckle. I loosen my grip on his arm when I realize how hard I've been squeezing it.
"Sorry..." I said quietly, not looking back at the screen.
Jimin's bounced his legs on my shoulders to get my attention. "Don't be scared, Laura, it's just a movie." He said with a small laugh. Then, he scoots forward (which also means his dick is continuously moving closer to the back of my neck). He pushed me forward with his feet and slides in right behind me, taking my spot. Now I'm sitting right in front of him while leaning on his chest (between his fucking legs, dammit!). He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my shoulder. "I'll just cover you eyes when something creepy is gonna come. I've seen this movie before." He said.
I'm super nervous but keep calm. "Actually, Namjoon was doing a fine job of comforting me so I don't really need you right now." I say teasingly. Namjoon smiles.
"Shut up, you shouldn't be complaining when I trying to help you here." Jimin pouts. "Besides, Suga won't cuddle with me enough and I'm scared too." He said innocently. Even though I know he's lying, I feel some sympathy and smile.
"Okay, whatever, just stay there. It's comfy anyways." I said, adjusting my position a bit to get more comfortable against him. The bowl of popcorn is in my lap, and every now and then Jimin reaches and takes some.
Later in the movie, the most intense scene is going on. Thunder, darkness, creaking in the floorboards, the suspenseful music that leads up to the worst part... I squeezed Namjoon's hand with one of mine and Jimin's with the other. God, this seems kind of weird.... But I didn't spend time thinking of it, I was too filled with utter fear and suspense that I wasn't paying attention to anything anymore.
Shit, don't walk into the room, stop it.... Shit no!!! STOP!! I want to scream at the main character for even thinking about approaching the only room with the light on. Fucking dumb ass. God... He's turning the knob, the door slightly creaks open, and right before I can be scared out of my shit...
The movie stops playing and the screen goes to scratchy black and white and makes all those loud, raspy noises. The lamps we had on begin to flicker, then go out. "What the -"
An enormous thunderous noise comes from outside and I screech at the top of my lungs. Suddenly Namjoon gets up to look out the window, and I find myself grabbing Jimin's arms desperatly, not wanting to be left alone. He laughs.
"I swear Laura, you're so paranoid, it's fine-"
Just then, the screen went back to the movie and the fucking monster is on the screen, followed by screaming and running and blood. I screech again and pull a blanket over my face, not wanting to watch. Jimin has pulled me extremely close to him, over bodies were pressed up against eachother. I could feel his heart beating, not particularly quickly, which is surprising given what's going on right now.
Then, something grabs my fucking ankle and that's when I go crazy. I immediately stand up and start jumping around like a maniac, screaming and shaking. "SHIT! IMA FUCKING MURDER WHOEVER DID THAT!! WHO THE HELL GRABBED MY FOOT!?" I scream. Then, I see Namjoon's silhouette laughing wildly. I lunge toward him and jump on his back, causing him to fall. I fall on top and start hitting him over and over, yelling loudly. "Fuck you Namjoon!!"
He's half yelling, half laughing. "Oh my god, I'm sorry!" He struggles to say between his chuckles.
"Get him, Laura!!" Jin yells, cheering for me. With that, everyone took sides. Nicole, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin are rooting for me, while Emily, Jungkook, Suga, and Hoseok are on Namjoon's side.
When Namjoon had taken enough shit from me, he stepped up his game. He pushed me off him and blocked my attacks, but never hit me. I still felt no mercy for him, though.
"Don't go easy on her Joonie!!"
"Hit him harder Laura!!"
"Sit on her, she won't be able to move!"
"Just kick him in the dick already."
Cheers and screams and advice kept coming from both sides, but no one interfered. Suddenly, Namjoon pushed me down and got on top of me. He pinned my wrists to the ground and I couldn't kick him because his legs were on top of mine. The more I resisted, the tighter he held me there. We just stared at each other as hoots and applause came from his group of followers and disappointed sighs coming from mine. No, I wouldn't let it end like this.
I used all the force in me to abruptly lift my knee and kick his dick, followed by cheers from my side and groans of pain from Namjoon. I took the chance to pull him into a choke hold, just like how Yoongi taught me. Suga looked rather impressed there and gave me a solid nod. Namjoon struggled against me but I stayed firm, not letting my guard down. Eventually, I let go and received lots of congratulations from everyone, including Joonie's followers.
"Not bad Laura." Namjoon said to me as he finally straightened up.
I smiled and did the smallest curtsy. "Thanks."
      "You know I was going easy, right? You'd be unconscious right now if I'd actually hit you." He said with a smirk. I just shushed him.
After that mini battle, I wasn't so frightened anymore, so I went back to my spot. "Ugh, you're too heavy, I'm tired of you leaning on me." Jimin complained.
I blushed. "Then go sit with Suag again."
"No." He said stubbornly. Instead, after I sat down again, he laid down and rested his head in my lap. I looked down at him with an amused smile and patted his head.
"I guess this works too."
"I like it down here."
"You're like a little baby." I chuckle.
"Yeah, because you're my..." He pauses for effect. "Big sissy, remember?" He said with a smirk. I whack his face with the back of my hand.
"Shut up, never remind me of that ever again, please." I beg. He laughs and makes himself comfortable. I kept patting his head and messing with his hair and his cheeks, playing with his ears and nose. It must've been super annoying, especially while watching a movie, but he didn't tell me to stop and it was entertaining, also a good distraction from the traumatizing horror of the movie we were currently movie looking.
It's funny that with all these people around me, I felt very comforted, not very scared anymore. I think, damn, if I was watching this same movie at my house before I was kidnapped, I would've shit my pants. But here, with these people, I feel fine.
Better then fine, actually. I feel great.