Chapter 39- ⚠️smut warning⚠️

JIMIN'S POV
"Prove it." She snapped. Kind of unbelievable, considering what I'd just confessed. Was she honestly going to doubt me? But as I studied her for a few moments, I suddenly wasn't angry or upset...
I was turned on.
        If this was the last chance I was going to get, I needed to take it.
"I should be asking you the same thing." I replied.
       Before I knew it, we were both leaning in. We kissed. But damn, we didn't start soft this time. I pressed my lips roughly on hers, suddenly desperate.
        A mixture of lust, confusion, and hope overflowed my mind. It was overwhelming, yet it felt so good. The tingly sensation that I was feeling at that moment, I only feel with her. I wanted to keep her close to me, her body warming up mine.
        I brought my hands down to her waist and pulled her towards me till no space remained between us. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. Our lips moved in sync, as if they were meant for each other. Her kiss was genuine, I knew she wasn't faking it. Her sweet, plump lips only making it feel better. Our tongues desperately intertwined as they explored a different yet familiar environment. Laura was usually hesitant for kissing me, but this time I could feel the rough passion she was giving off.
         We drew apart for a second to take a breath, and in that moment I smirked at her. "Despite how much you're pissing me off, you look so damn hot when you're mad."
         Our lips crashed against each other's once again for another hungry kiss. I lifted her up by her waist and she responded by wrapping her legs around my torso. I harshly pushed her against the wall as I aggressively bit her bottom lip, causing it to swell up a bit.
         I attacked her neck with my plump lips, sucking on her smooth skin. Hearing her sweet moans as she tangled her fingers through my pink hair satisfied my needs. But not all of them. I felt her hands move down towards my chest, her nails starting to dig into on my skin, that was protected my my shirt. A moan escaped my mouth, her touch intensifying the pleasure between us both. I moved my lips back on hers, missing the texture.
        I moved her away from the wall, holding her legs tightly around my waist. I dropped her on my bed and violently made my way towards her body as I crawled on top of her. My hands slid up her shirt, feeling her warm bare skin. They drifted upward, eventually reaching her chest. I needed to get that bra off. I feel in control as I hear her vulnerable noises that I know only I could make them escape from her mouth. I find my lips traveling down her jawline, back on her neck, leaving red bruises marking my territory.
        I pulled away, slipping my legs between hers, clothes being the only thing separating us from what we both wanted. I desperately looked for a way to take her shirt off, but impatiently ended up ripping it from her body. Goosebumps formed on her skin from the sudden exposure. Traveling my hands down to the waistline of her pants, instantly taking them off.
       I took my own shirt off over my head. I knew she was needy when I saw the way she tried to quickly unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. I helped her complete her task as my pants were finally taken off, leaving me only in my boxers.
       I got on top of her once again, my hands going around her back, reaching the clip of her bra. Without hesitation or permission I unclipped it and threw it across the room. I looked down at her exposed breasts and smirked.
        "Damn," I muttered under my breath. She suddenly looked a little flustered and more uncomfortable, trying to cover up her chest. I brought my lips to her ear and whispered "Don't be nervous with me," I gently nibbled at her ear before saying " You're beautiful," as I removed her hands from her chest.
        Not wanting her to get upset with me for moving too fast, I kissed her again on her lips while my hands cautiously made their way to her breasts. I roughly massaged her breast and played with her hard nipples, giving her goosebumps. I got excited and squeezed too hard, getting a high pitched moan from Laura as she winced.
         I kissed my way down to her collarbone as my hands explored her body. As I felt her hands touching my chest and abs, I could tell she wasn't nervous anymore. Before my mouth could make it to its current destination, I felt her hands pushing on my chest. I couldn't tell if she was resisting, but it was irritating so I tightly gripped both of her wrists and locked them above her head. She looked a little shocked but not angry, so I finally sucked on her breast desperately, biting her left nipple hard, feeling satisfied when she finally yelled my name.
        "Jimin!" She gasped, and I smirked.
        "Does it hurt?" I teased.
        "I-In a good way." She breathed.
         I squeezed again to hear those beautiful sounds escape Laura's lips. She moaned and leaned her head back as I teasingly kissed and licked her chest. I tugged harshly on the side of her underwear, basically asking for permission to get rid of it. She granted it by smiling devilishly. I ripped the thin material, seeing her finally fully undressed.
           Sweat running down her neck, rosy cheeks and her hungry eyes that were full of lust. Seeing that play out in front of me, pleasures me in a way nothing else could. I needed to relieve myself already, but I knew I had to make her wait. Teasing her was so fun.
         My hands rhythmically rubbed her inner thighs, getting closer to her sensitive area. Leaving sloppy kisses down her lower stomach with my lips, my tongue claiming everything that was mine. I lifted up her waist with my hands, letting her legs rest on my shoulders.
         I hesitated for a mere second, which was long enough for Laura to notice.
      "H-hurry up already!" She demanded. I smirked before my mouth finally met her wet slits. I shoved my tongue as far as I could and sucked her layers, letting a soft "mm" unconsciously escape.
        "Aaah, oh my god, aaahh-" she moaned, arching her back. She spread her legs wider, asking for more. I leaned in even more, continuing to taste her as my hands rubbed and squeezed her ass and thighs. Loving the way I made her toes curl. Licking her roughly, enjoying myself all too much. She was loud and I loved it.
        I eventually pulled away and licked my lips, savoring her flavor. Unfortunately, the white liquid I wanted still wasn't present. "You're not wet enough, Laura." I teased. I took my middle finger and positioned it in front of her entrance. "How much longer?"
        "I'm close," she exhaled.
        I roughly pushed my finger into her without warning, and she responded with a loud yell. I pushed in and out at a fast pace, as my other hand kept touching her, never getting enough of her body. "Shit, that pussy's tight,"
        "Aaauuughhh, y-you don't know how long it's b-been, shit! Ahhh!" She gasped sexily as I added my index finger to the mix. I moved them around inside her, making Laura's eyes flutter closed. Her noises made me so horny. When I pulled them out I finally saw her fluids on my hands. She watched as I licked her clean. Sucking my fingers and smirked. "J-Jimin, just fuck me already!!"
        I came back to her face to kiss her lips and squeezed her chest again. "You ready?" I said between kisses.
       "Don't go easy on me," She said, "do you're worst."
       I rapidly reached into my bedside drawer and grabbed a condom. I quickly took off my boxers as I carefully slid on the condom. I positioned my tip in front of her entrance,  almost touching her vagina, teasing her. Leaving her wanting more. She groaned at my cruel teasing.
      "J-Jimin, fuck me already. I can't take this anymore."  She said in a desperate voice. I laughed even though it was greatly paining me as well to hold back. I teased more as I pushed a bit further.
       "Please just fuck me!!" She whined loudly. At that very moment, I went down on her. My length filled her in perfectly, causing her to scream in satisfaction. My pace started slow, but it wasn't long before I quickened, going in and out of her powerfully, deepening every thrust, roughly pleasuring her.
         "AH, JIMIN!" She yelled. "H-harder, go harder!!"
         I obeyed her and pushed even deeper, aggressively ripping her to shreds. The pain from her nails digging into my skin giving me pleasure. My hands gripping her shoulders and breast roughly. I groaned as I felt her moving her pelvis up, wanting more of me. She spread her legs wide for me and her chest heaved. I didn't even notice that I moved my right hand to her neck. She gasped for breath as I choked her, and she pulled my hair. I softened my grip and she exhaled, still panting however because of the pressure.
        I went in again and changed my angle, moving one of her legs on top of my shoulder, making her scream.
       "AAHH, R-right there!!"
       I made noise myself, softly moaning at the way she tugged at my hair, it felt so damn good. She moaned hotly and furrowed her eyebrows, shutting her eyes tight.
      Both of our climaxes were reached as I pulled my length out of her. We were both messy. She was panting and sweating, looking unbelievably sexy. I held myself up on top of her, staring down at her closed eyes.
        She opened her eyes and we made a long eye contact. Then, she unexpectedly smirked.
        "That was... Amazing," she said with a chuckle. "But it's my turn now."