Chapter 8

LAURA'S POV
I learned quite a bit about guns during me and Jimin's lesson, but I feel like he was messing with me. I didn't fall for any of it, though. I stayed serious. I was there to learn how to use a gun, and that's what I planned to do. Nothing more.
Jimin drove me back to the mansion so I could start whatever class I had next. He pulled me by my hair as we went inside, my hands tied behind me. I had gotten used to them dragging me everywhere like that. They did it so I couldn't escape. We walked inside to see all the guys in the kitchen. There was a woman there, she looked about the same age as me.
Jimin dragged me over there. "Hey guys. We're done." He pushed me into a chair, then walked over to the woman side hugged her breifly. He smiled as he said. "Hey Emily."
So this was Emily. She was different than what I expected. She was wearing black combat boots with high waisted, dark purple shorts. Her top was a loose, t-shirt like, black crop top. She was fairly tan. Her hair was long and curly. It was a very dark brown with purple ombré tips. She looked pretty bad-ass.
"Nice extensions." Jungkook said as he messed with the end of her hair.
"Is it that easy to tell its fake?" She asked in a pouty voice. "I thought it looked pretty legit." Just then, she looked at me and smiled widely. "Laura! I've been wanting to meet you. I was going to come yesterday, but I had to take care of some business." I already knew what business she was talking about. It was obvious she worked in the same area as these guys. She looked at me, waiting for me to speak. She turned back to the boys. "Is she usually this quiet?"
"No, she's usually talking back and being a smart mouth." J-Hope says. "At least that's what Namjoon tells us. He's had more opportunities to talk with her." Namjoon laughs quietly. Hm, so he's talked about me.
Emily looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "Really? I wanna see that side of you." She sat on the table that I was sitting in front of. "Is Jimin a horrible teacher?" She asked me. Jimin playfully punched her shoulder and she flicked his forehead. It seemed like she was pretty close to them.
Jimin walked over to me and leaned on the table to look me in the eye. "Was I a horrible teacher? I thought I was pretty great." He said smirking.
I shrugged. "You were okay. Besides the fact you were teasing me. Seems like you were less focused than I was." I said. Jimin was still smirking.
"That's because you're so distracting." He said leaning a tiny bit closer to my face. I scoot back a bit to get away from him. I couldn't believe he was flirting with me in front of every one.
Namjoon walked up to Jimin and pulled him away from me, then replaced his spot. "Was he really teasing you?" He asked me.
I looked at Jimin, who was standing behind Namjoon. "Kind of." I say.
Namjoon stood up straight and looked at Jimin. He smiled. "You can't do that anymore, Jimin, that's my job." He said. He looked at me again. "Laura's only my toy." He said happily.
"Why? That's not fair. We can share her." Jimin said.
Namjoon laughed. "If I shared her with you, I would also have to share with all the other guys, and that's too much. Sorry." He said while showing no remorse.
I couldn't believe this. They were fighting over me like I was an object. "What the hell is wrong with you people? I'm not a fucking toy!" I said.
"There's the side I wanted to see!" Emily said happily. She seemed like a... Fun person. I didn't completely hate her yet. She looked back and fourth between me, Jimin, and Namjoon. "This is one hell of a love triangle."
V laughed. "That's what I was thinking!"
Emily jumped off the table and looked through the large pantry. "I'm hungry."
"Take whatever you want." Jin said.
      She grabbed two bags of chips and threw one at me. "Let the girl eat, she's too skinny."
Wow, throw me some chips to eat even though my hands are still tied. Thanks.
      "Anyway, enough of this." Jin said. "It's time for Laura's lesson with me." He was smiling innocently. Jin seemed okay, at least he was kind of nice. Compared to the others.
      "Right." Namjoon said. "Alright, you two can go upstairs."
      Upstairs? Before I could question, Jin grabbed my arms from behind my back and lead my up the stairs. He actually wasn't pulling my hair for me to follow him.
      We walked into one of the many, many rooms. It was big, but not too pretty. It had stains on the floor, the lights were somewhat dim. "This is another 'practice' room. So, Namjoon told you I would teach you how to clean up after yourself. That pretty much means that I'm gonna show you how to leave no evidence. I'll have to untie you for this." He said. The door had automatically locked, like all the others. If I did manage to knock him out or something, I wouldn't be escaping. He gently untied my hands and threw the rope on the floor. I stretched my arms and rotated my wrists in circles.
      "Okay, so first things first, there is a really high chance that after a mission, the police will be investigating the crime scene. You should expect it. So if you're gonna be leaving something behind for whatever reason, make sure to wear gloves to cover fingerprints. We have special shoes that won't leave footprints behind, but if you're not wearing them or they don't work, you have to cover up your tracks." He explained. "Put these on." He handed me a pair of Timberlands from a small closet in the room. "They're Jungkook's, just wear them for now."
      I slid them on. They were too big, but I tied them on tight enough so that they wouldn't come off my feet. When I was finished, Jin continued. "Now walk across the room." I did as I was told. I looked back but saw no foot prints. "You probably can't see any evidence right now, but it's there." He said, reading my mind. "Professionals will find them. So unless the police already arrived and we're rushing out of there, take the time to thoroughly clean your tracks". He pulled small spray bottle and a mini broom out from the closet as well.
      "Since these are so small, we can carry them around easily." He said. "You don't need to use both, either works fine. I, personally, prefer the spray, but whatever you want." I nodded and continued listening. I didn't really know what to say, and there was really no need for me to speak, so I just paid attention. I was going to need to remember this stuff if I didn't want to get thrown in jail.
      "So to use the broom, you literally just sweep over the area that you've walked over. You need to be aware of where you've went and do it often, or else you'll miss a spot. As for the spray, you don't need to work as hard to cover up your tracks. You just spray over your footprints." He sprays over the area that I walked on. "The spray is also pretty dry, so after a couple seconds, no one will be able to tell any liquid was on the surface." I bent down and felt the floor, it was dry.
      "Ok, now you try. Walk across again and try cleaning it with both the spray and broom." I did. It was a lot simpler than re-loading a gun. I thought I was pretty good at covering up, but Jin kept telling me to do it again and again.
      "You need to do it quickly, like cleaning... I don't know, about 4 square feet per second." He demonstrated. Damn, everything had to be done so quickly. There was never a moment to spare. This was going to be really difficult. I did it multiple times till I got pretty fast. This was so much more simple than guns, it was almost relaxing. But I knew it wouldn't be when the real thing came.
      "You're good at it. It think we can move on to, you know, cleaning up real messes." He said. My stomach churned. Just thinking of blood everywhere made me want to throw up. Soon enough I'll have to deal with it first hand... I'll be dealing with my father's blood....
      I pushed the thoughts out if my head before I got distracted. Thinking of that made me want to cry every time. Every single time. I would never get over this, but it had to be done. I nodded and Jin began to explain.
      "Blood dries quickly, and when someone is shot, it comes pouring out pretty fast. We will have body bags at hand. You'll get rid of the body, but you need to clean up the mess you left behind."
      He pulled a bottle that read "fake blood" on it, a different spray bottle, and a towel. I wasn't really sure why we needed to do all this cleaning. In movies, the criminals would flee from the scene, leaving the mess for others to clean up.
      He poured a good amount of fake blood on the floor. A bit splat onto my legs, but I wasn't about to start complaining. He sprayed the towel with the stuff inside the spray bottle and quickly wiped up the floor. Holy shit, that was fast.
      "See how it's not perfect? There is still some blood spots here and there, but at least I got most of it off. The point of cleaning this up is leaving barely any evidence for the police to work with, and also to get out as quickly as possible. If you make it completely clean and perfect, you're gonna take forever, and you're gonna get caught. That's a lot worse than leaving a little evidence." He explained. He handed me the supplies so I could try. I wasn't to bad at this. We spent some more time practicing, and I thought I was pretty good. Jin said tomorrow we would practice this same stuff again till I did it very quickly. For now, I had to move on to the day's last lesson.
      He tied me again, but not as tight as before. "Thanks Jin. You've been kind of nice to me. Compared to the other boys." I said. I knew giving one of my kidnappers a compliment was stupid, but I needed to say something.
      "You're welcome. I don't think they need to be so rough with you. I mean, if you disobey, we kill you, but you're dong just fine following orders, so there's no need to be pulling you by the hair." He smiled at me. "At least not yet." He grabbed me gently by the arms behind my back and began to guide me down stairs to the other guys. Hm, that was an interesting response. I think that was pretty much him saying that good behavior lead to good treatment. Then that's what I would have to do. Good treatment can be translated into more freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUGA'S POV
       God dammit.
        I slammed the desk hard with my hand clenched into a fist. We were running out of costumers. Which meant we were running out of business. Which meant we were running out of money.
      I was in the main office in the mansion, where we kept all of our records of missions, confidential files, and all our information of our money, how it was being spent and how much we had left.
      I was going through some files to check up on things when I noticed a pattern. Each year, we made less money, and each year, it seems that we are spending more. When you put those things together, it doesn't create a balanced budget. It creates one hell of a mess. One that I didn't want to deal with. But unfortunately, I couldn't let that pattern go unnoticed. If we had to rob banks and rich people to make profit for the time being, that's exactly what we'll do.
     If Laura becomes a good criminal soon, we might be able to use her for more than just this mission. But she doesn't need to know that yet. For now, she just needs to think that after she kills her father, everything with go back to normal. Soon enough though, she'll learn that life doesn't always go as planned.