Chapter 14

LAURA'S POV
At 8 in the morning (way to early considering how late I went to bed) Namjoon stormed into my room and started yelling at me.
"Laura, get up. Now!!" I was startled and stumbled to my feet. He tied my hands behind my back and pulled my hair to follow him downstairs. I noticed that his face still had marker on it. I pressed my lips together to keep from laughing. When we got downstairs, he threw me in a chair in the living room. All the others boys were there too. Namjoon stayed standing.
"How did Emily get in yesterday!?" He asked everyone. He looked so pissed. Maybe that prank wasn't worth the aftermath. Everyone stayed silent and just stared at his face, covered in sharpie. "WHO LET EMILY IN THE HOUSE GODDAMN IT!?" He yelled when no one answered him. Jin was the only one brave enough to speak to him while he was so mad.
"Sorry, but would you mind explaining your face and that toilet paper on your shoulder?" He asked.
Namjoon threw the toilet paper on the floor. "In the middle on the night, Emily drew on my face and toilet papered my room. She doesn't have a key, so it's obvious that someone in here let her in the house, which means that certain someone was also in on this little prank. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT WAS RIGHT NOW!!" He screamed. Yeah, that prank was definitely not worth it. I was also beginning to doubt that blaming this on Emily was such a bright idea...
I glanced at Jimin, who was 3 seats away from me. He was already looking at me. He was starting to sweat, and so was I. We had "guilty" written all over our faces, yet we both stayed silent. Namjoon was loosing his patience. Eventually Jungkook spoke.
"I think we all know that if anyone would help her with something secret it would be me, but for all I know she wasn't here yesterday. I think someone else blamed it on Emily." He said while observing the other members. He looked kinda pissed that someone would to that to his girlfriend. Shit.
"Okay well someone better confess or else everyone here is gonna be punished." Just like that, Jimin stood up.
"It was me Namjoon. I'm sorry, I thought it would be funny." He said. I'm surprised he actually admitted it. I didn't know whether I should stand up, too.
Namjoon walked up to Jimin and glared at him. "Just you?" He asked.
"Yes, just me." Jimin said. I was shocked he also covered up for me.
"Lemme ask you a question Jimin." Namjoon said. "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY!?" He yelled as he pointed at his face.
"Yes, I do." Jimin said smiling. He even said that it was funny to make me happy even though it would get him in bigger trouble with Namjoon... I had to bite the inside of my mouth to keep from smiling.
Namjoon clenched his jaw. "Would you still think it was funny if I beat you up on the spot?" Jimin didn't look intimidated in the slightest.
"It would be even funnier if you tried to beat me up but I end up beating you." Damn! It's not the time for being savage Jimin! Right then, Namjoon took a swing to punch Jimin, but he dodged it. Jimin then punched Namjoon in the stomach and then kicked him in the crotch. Namjoon clutched both his stomach and his dick as he groaned in pain. Jimin just continued smiling happily.
When Namjoon stood up straight again, he looked gravely pissed. He kicked Jimin hard in the shin, then kicked him again behind the knee to make him fall. He bent down to punch him twice in the face before Jimin managed to knee Namjoon in the stomach. Then, he gripped his neck and began to choke him. Namjoon gasped for air. Jimin showed no sign of stopping.
All the other member just sat there watching. They all looked so calm, like this was normal or something. I started to panic. I couldn't just let this continue. But honestly, I could just leave him to kill Namjoon. Why should I even care? But the more red I saw his face become, the more he struggled to breathe, the more I felt that I needed to stop this. I wasn't about to witness a murdur.
"JUST STOP ALREADY YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!" I yelled as I stood up. Jimin looked at me.
"Do I have to?" He asked me innocently. Namjoon started coughing.
"YES! JIMIN LET GO!!" I yelled. I was so frightened at that moment that I didn't even think about the questions I would receive after. Jimin let go of Namjoon's throat. He gasped and took deep breaths. V laughed.
"He wasn't gonna kill him. This happens all the time. Jesus Laura, you were so scared." He said.
"Yeah, do you like him or something? Is that why you felt the need to save the 'damsel in distress'?" Jungkook said mockingly. I blushed.
"Shut up! I hate death and pain and all that shit, okay?! I don't like anyone here." I say defendantly.
"Not even me?" Jimin asked. I pretended not to hear him and he laughed. Namjoon finally regained the ability to speak.
"Thanks Laura. I thought for a second you were gonna let me choke to almost-death." He said in a raspy voice.
"Wait, you knew I was gonna stop him?"
"You're a predictable person Laura." He said.
"No, I'm the predictable one." Jimin said while giving me a look that said remember? Of course I remembered, it was only a few hours ago. He seriously needed to stop giving everyone hints about what happened last night. People were gonna start asking questions that I wasn't ready to answer.
      Namjoon turned back to Jimin. "If you ever do something like this again, I'll kill you." Jimin nodded. It seemed like the little reunion was over, so everyone got up to leave. Suga grabbed my hair.
      "We have a lesson to get to. Come with me." He said as he dragged me away. Great, time to get stronger. I was in for one hell of a workout.