Chapter 31

LAURA'S POV
We all went back to the car after a little while to drive to the beach. Apparently there was one nearby. I was pretty excited because I hadn't been to the beach for a while now (which is surprising because I live in Florida) and I've been longing to go to one.
When we arrived, I looked around with a smile at the peace here. Nobody else was around, there were no waves, and the sand was very white. I took off my shoes and left them in the car so I could walk freely on the soft, powdery sand. Everyone else did the same and ran out in the open space, whooping and laughing.

     "Laura, stop being so slow!" Jimin said as he grabbed my wrist and tugged me along, catching up to the others

"Laura, stop being so slow!" Jimin said as he grabbed my wrist and tugged me along, catching up to the others. V jumped in the air, then tripped and fell face first into the sand. He rolled over so he was facing the sky and laughed as he started making a snow (sand) angel.
Namjoon went over and kicked him playfully. "Get up pabo!"
V then grabbed his foot and made him fall into the sand too. Everyone felt like it so we all laid and rolled around like complete idiots, which was my idea of a workout, unlike Yoongi's.
We all got up and ran toward the water, our spirits high. We all splashed around in the shallow area, not wanting to get our clothes all wet.
While Jimin was messing around with Jin, I took the opportunity. I snuck up behind him, then with all my force pushed him. He screamed as he fell forward and plummeted into the water. When he came back up to the surface he gasped and stared at me. "Laura! I'm soaking wet!! You want to die don't you!?" He yelled. He struggled to get up, but when he did he started to run toward me. I shrieked and ran away, but it was a little difficult in the water.
"I'm sorry!!!" I screamed as I tried to escape. Jimin ignored my apologies and picked up his pace. Eventually I stopped running and turned around to face him.
He tried to push me but I extended my arms out to stop him. He was having trouble getting close to me. "You should've thought before doing that." He said as he tried to get to me.
      "Come on, consider that revenge for everything you've done to me! And I swear, don't ask me to list all that stuff because there's way, way too much."
      "Yeah, but I think you forgot it's my birthday. How dare you?" He said wickedly. Suddenly, he gripped my wrist so I would stop pushing him away. He tried to push me into the water, but I refused to surrender. We both kept pushing each other till I lost my balance and fell backward, right into the water. Since Jimin was holding my wrist, he went right in with me. It was still the shallow area, so I sat up.
      "No!!!" I yelled as I pushed my hair out of my face. I was just as wet as him now.
      Shit, that doesn't sound right....
Anyway... I smacked his chest. "It's freezing! There's too much wind!" I complained as I stood up and shivered. The water was cold.
      He smirked and got up too. He went up behind me and wrapped me in a back hug. "There, you warm now?" He asked. Then, he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Also, nice bra." He whispered.
      "Oh my god! You're just like Namjoon!" I yelled as I pushed him away from me and covered my chest. "How come that's the first thing you notice?"
      "Ah, because I just happened to be looking at that area..." He said playfully as he stepped toward me. "Hey, you said I was just like Namjoon, does that mean he got to see your bra before me? So unfair!" He teased. I blushed so hard.
     "Shut up!!!" I screamed as I ran away from him. Why, why did I have to wear a white shirt today? Jimin laughed as he chased after me.
     Out of nowhere, Namjoon was standing in front of me. "Was Jimin being a pervert?" He asked me with a small smirk.
      "Who are you to call him that?" I asked with a chuckle. "But yes, he was in fact. That little idiot pushed me in the water and now my shirt is transparent."
      "Way to go, Jimin." He whispered. I rolled my eyes.
       "Well, if you really don't want to be so exposed, you can borrow mine shirt," Jimin said, coming up behind me.
      "No, I bet she'll want mine instead." Namjoon said.
      "Come on Namjoon, everyone knows I have better abs than you, she'd much rather see me shirtless."
      Suddenly J-Hope jumped into the conversation. "Yah yah yah, stop stop. Neither of you can compete with me!" He yelled as he lifted his shirt and spread his arms out. He looked like a god.