Chapter 25

TAEHYUNG'S POV
After one last, hard punch, I sighed and sat down, taking a brief break from boxing. I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath. I slouched and leaned my head back as I closed my eyes. After Laura's lesson with Jin, she was sent to her room and all the members were called to a small meeting in the living room. Yoongi was a fucking idiot to raise that price, and Namjoon was a bigger idiot to be so calm about it. Of course Ji-Yong was lying! Wasn't it obvious?! He would never agree to that. They wouldn't even listen to me, and I've known him the longest. He's deceiving us, and everyone is too stupid to see it. The worst part is that even though we're one team, one gang, me, Jungkook, and J-Hope didn't get a say in this whole situation. We were the ones against it, but the others didn't even listen to us. Namjoon never lets anyone in on any big desicions, and it's pissing me off.
My thoughts wandered off no Nicole. I'll get revenge on you, I'll get you all arrested. Either that or I'll kill you. I recall her saying. I happened to be eavesdropping on that part of her and Jimin's conversation. I was really trying my best to be nice and friendly toward her, but she would always see me as the enemy, no matter what. I mean, I was there on the day of her kidnapping, and I didn't do anything to stop Jin... But I doubt she even remembered which members were there. There were moments where I felt like she was warming up to me, but it always leads to the same thing. She hates us, every single one of us. She told me in the morning anyway, she didn't like me. I guess this whole k-drama thing was a waste of time, a waste of effort on my part. If she will always think the same of us, what's the point of trying to change her feelings?
I grab a towel and dab my face with it. Just then, the basement door opened. I saw Yoongi and Nicole walk in. She had a grave scowl on her face. Of course, that was her normal expression around here. When she saw me, her eyes lit up a bit and she didn't look as mad.
      "What are you doing in here?" She asked me casually.
      "Oh, nothing, I was just boxing, I'll leave if it's you guys' lesson." I said quickly getting up to leave.
      "Wait, no." She said. I turned and looked back at her. "Can you stay?" She asked.
      "Um, why?" I asked quietly.
      She shrugged. "I like you more than Yoongi." She said. Suga rolled his eyes and untied her.
      "Just stick around, V, maybe she'll be more tolerable that way." He said. I looked back and forth between them for a moment before nodding. I sat down again.
      "So, um, how come she's not doing the lessons in order?" I ask, trying to break the tension between Yoongi and Nicole.
      "I don't know, Namjoon didn't want Laura and her to be in the same classes cuz they wouldn't pay attention or somehting, so he said just to give her lessons in whatever order. All the guys voted me to be next, unfortunately." He said monotonously. I nod. More silence. Sometimes I wished Nicole would be a little bit more talkative like Laura to avoid awkward moments like this. "Alright, are you ready for the most intense workout of your life?" Yoongi asked Nicole with a slight smirk.
      She nodded, kept a straight face and stayed silent. Me and Yoongi sighed at the same time. "Yah, Nicole, it's a lot harder than you think." I said while chuckling. "Are you sure?" I ask playfully, attempting to lighten the dark mood.
      "You think I'm weak, too, don't you?" She asked me coldly. Shit.
      "Um, no, I was just, I mean, it was a joke..." I stuttered, getting more quiet with each word. She didn't reply and looked away.
      Yoongi laughed biterlly. "Let's see how tough you are after this warm-up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV
"LAURAAAAA!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I barged into her room. I walked in to see her laying down on the floor, staring at the ceiling with a blank expression on her face. She got startled when I walked in.
"Shit, you scared me." She said as she glanced at me for a second before turning back to the ceiling. "Can you leave? You ruined my contemplation." I laughed.
"Whacha contemplating?" I asked as I shut the door.
"Everything." She replied. "Now shoo, go away."
"You have about 30 minutes till your next lesson. You really want to waste your precious break time thinking about stuff?"
"Well I don't want to waste it with you, either." She said playfully with a smirk.
"Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that." I said sarcastically. "What are you even doing on the floor, there's a bed right there, stupid." I said as I picked her up, bridal style. She gasped.
"Hey! Let me go!" She yelled. I laughed.
"Alright." I said. I pretended like I was gonna throw her on the floor and she screamed.
"SHIT NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU MORON OH MY GOD!!!" She yelled.
"I wasn't gonna actually drop you, chill." I said while laughing. I dropped her on the bed instead. I sat on the edge.
"What do you want?" She groaned as she flopped down.
"I'm bored!" I whined. "Let's do something."
She sighed in defeat. "Like what? There's not much to do in his room."
I thought about it. "We don't have to be in here."
"Well it's not like downstairs is much better."
I wondered if we could actually go somewhere. Namjoon and her went to the mall one time, but there was a reason for that... Maybe next time I take her to the shooting range we could go somewhere else too... "Hey Laura." I suddenly said. She looked to me.
      "Next time you have lessons with me, while we're out of the house, you wanna go somewhere before we come back home?" I asked.
      "What do you mean?"
      "I don't know, anywhere, to do something fun." I said hopefully.
      She stayed silent for a moment. "Go with one of the other guys." She said.
      "But I wanna go with you." I whined while shaking her shoulder. "Besides, I'm sure you want to get out of this house more than I do."
      She hesitated. "Fine." She simply said. I could see her cheeks get pink. I smiled.
      "What are you blushing for?" I asked.
      She slapped my shoulder. "Who said I'm blushing?! Shut up." She said. She was cute when she was mad like this. Then, she looked at me. "This isn't a date." She stated.
      I laughed. "I never said it was." She stayed silent, looking away and blushing more. I leaned closer to her. "Do you want it to be?" I asked with a mischievous smirk.
      That time I got a slap in the face. Still silence. "Cat got your tongue?" I asked, leaning even closer. "Why are you so quiet? Are you nervous?" I questioned her, getting closer each time.
      "SHUT UPPP!!!" She yelled, hitting me over and over with her fists. I laughed and got away while shielding myself with a pillow.
      "Ok ok!!" I said while chuckling. I smiled like a stupid little kid getting candy. I felt sort of tingly inside, it was weird. Out of nowhere, the memory of when we kissed came to my mind...