Chapter 40

LAURA'S POV
           My eyes fluttered open at the sound of conversation. What time was it?
        I noticed I was in Jimin's room, recalled what happened yesterday, and almost gasped out loud.
        Nicole. I had to find her.
       I threw the blanket off me and found my clothes on the floor. Ripped. "Shit..." I mutter to myself. How was I supposed to walk out of here? I walked into Jimin's bathroom and wrapped myself in a towel. This was enough to cover me up, but what if someone saw me walking out the door? That would be way too humiliating.
        "Going somewhere?" Jimin suddenly said I snapped my head around.
      "I thought you were sleeping." I whispered.
     "I was. And why are you being so quiet?" He glanced at his phone on a bedside table. "It's almost 12 already, no one's still sleeping."
       "Y-yeah, well I'm trying to get out of here without anyone noticing I was here in the first place-"
       He laughed, interrupting me. "Right, yeah, because obviously no one already knows you're here."
       I gulped. "What do you mean?"
      "Did you forget about that short episode with Nicole?" He chuckled, raising his eye brows. I cringed.
       "No, how could I?" I said, shuddering.
      "She probably already told Taehyung. And Taehyung obviously told everyone else."
      "Seriously?!" I gasped. "I don't think she would tell him..."
      "She probably told him thinking he wasn't gonna tell everyone else. But that's never the case." He said with a grin. "Oh by the way..."
"Yeah?" I said, clearing my throat.
"I probably should've mentioned this before... But it kind of slipped my mind."
"Well spit it out already." I said, a little nervous now.
He gestured for my to come closer. I stepped towards him, and he kept gesturing till my ear was next to his mouth.
He cupped his hand around my ear and whispered "I have an std."
"WHAT??!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, jumping away and backing against the wall. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?" I yelled, fearing the worst. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHIT!!! WHAT IF I HAVE IT NOW??? FUCK I DON'T WANT FUCKING SORES ON MY PUSSY!!"
Suddenly Jimin burst out laughing hysterically, his eyes going very small as his mouth opened wide and an adorable yet very annoying laugh came out. "I'm joking!! You're so dramatic!" He said giggling as he tried to calm himself down.
My cheeks flushed. "PARK JIMIN WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME??!" I yelled as I picked up a pillow and started hitting him. "How many times have you made me panic in the morning like that? The first time was pretending I got drunk and fucked you when I first came here, the second time was when you used some fucking blow horn alarm shit to scare the living hell out of the, the third time you-"
"Ah, you're never going to finish that list Laura." He chuckled, taking the pillow away from me and setting it aside. He finally sat up all the way, the blanket falling off his upper body and showing his glorious abs...
He caught me staring and smirked. "I can completely take off the blanket if you want." He teased, playing with edge.
"No! No no no, not now!" I said, covering my eyes and shaking my head.
"Why, because you can't afford any temptations?" He asked seductively. I opened my eyes and he looked like he was enjoying this so much. Little bitch. "Especially since you're staying behind and all..." He said in a playful voice as he sighed in an over exaggerated manner.
"Oh stop trying to make me feel bad." I said, clutching my towel close to my skin. I wondered how it was so easy for him to joke about such a serious subject.
      He squeezed his eyes shut and made a cute noise as he stretched his arm over his chest. Then he ruffled his hair and looked at me.
        "Don't tell me you're not gonna miss all this." He said with a grin, running his hand along his chest.
        "You're so mean to me." I pouted.
       He giggled and closed his eyes, falling back into a laying position and hugging a pillow. "I'm still tired. Go away." He said.
        "You're pretty bipolar, you know. Just a second ago you were-"
       He shifted his position and his cheeks looked so full and squishy against the pillow. "Why are you still talking, I'm sleepy." He said again.
       I stared at him for a moment before laughing. "What the hell you're so cute."
       He opened his eyes and smirked. "In the morning I am, but at night I'm something else." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes with a chuckle.
       "I'm leaving now-"
       "Nooo, don't leave me alone here!" He whined.
       "Yeah, I have to shower and stuff. Just sleep. You said you were tired." I said walking over to him and petting his soft hair, ruffling a little. He smiled and closed his eyes again.
       He was wrong about one thing, I wasn't just going to miss his body.