Wolfy thoughts

Chapter 3

Adam spoke first, "Why are you here?" I say nothing, "Let me ask you again, WHY are you here?" I say nothing again just looking at him.

I don't now the answer.

He starts to get this mad look to him. He glances at his two body guards and they nodded.

What the hell was that. They just now what he said. This didn't make any sense. He was about to turn around when he face me and said, " I'll be back tomorrow." And with that they where gone

----------******

I pace around my room small room for a long time wonder where they hell was I. The cream walls reminding me of the prison I have been thrown into.

The sun was setting and the world was going into darkness as thoughts littered my mind. All questions without a single good answer to go along with them.

It was getting late, but my caring rate is definitely at an all time low. I walked around and around in circles trying to figure out why I am here in the first place.

My mind is fuzzy with only snippets of images that I just can not put together by myself.

Like a movie that is missing most of the major parts them the rest is completely fuzzy and scratchy.

The moon shining brightly though the window that is covered with large metal bars covering the outside.

All I remember was sitting by the clear blue lake, but where was this lake I was sitting at.

Clicking my fingers the letter S comes into my mind.

How does that simple letter matter or what could it possibly mean.

Sophia! Lake Sophia that's what's it's called.

Fist pumping the air I absorb the new information before realizing that's all I really know.

The trees swaying slowly with the soft breeze and the quite chirps of nearby birds.

I got pissed of with myself and sat down with a huff and place my hands in my lap and stare out of the window.

Hey that guy was cute, don't you think?

My wolf whispered softly, not now I'm in a state of crisis. I don't need to think of that amazingly hot guy and how his chocolate eyes fitted his face so perfectly.

God damn it, stop that mind.

Come on I now you want him.

A deep growl fills the room and she seem to want to say another word. Laying down on the bed and thinking how did I get my self into this mess.

I hear a small knock on the door and I sit up quickly.

A tall man walks in and set a tray of food on the small side table and says, "Alpha Adam told me to send this to you and that he will be here tomorrow to ask you some more question."

Ok, so what was I going to say to him........ Nothing.

The man at he door gives me a quick nod before exiting my room.

He walked out and locked the door. I give the tray a subtle glance as my stomach growls loudly.

Wow was I hungry. I ate my food then slipped in bed and pulled the thick covers over my body. Placing my head on the pillow I fall asleep thinking what was I going to do?