Which one will you choose?

Chapter 17

Looking around the large room with my mouth wide open like a fish. Adam looks down at me with a wide smile. "Close your mouth your going to catch flys." I snap my mouth shut with a loud chomp.

He laces his fingers into my and pulls me into the wonderful smelling greenhouse. "Do you like it." My smile reaches my eyes and I nod a few times with a look of amazement in my eyes.

"I love it." I let go of his hand and glide around the room looking at all the wonderfully bright and beautiful flowers lining the walls of the large greenhouse.

Running my fingers along the petals of every beautiful rose I lay my eyes on I smile in pure delight. "I thought you would like it." I turn around and wave for him to come along with me.

"It's amazing. What's your favorite flower." I slowly pass flower pot after flower pot of brightly colored tulips while holding Adam's hand. "My favorite flower would have to be a rose." I look at him with a slight confused look on my face.

"A rose? What makes you like roses so much." He smile and tilts his face away from me in an embarrassed way. "There very beautiful flowers but don't let anyone or anything take advantage of them because of there sharp thorns."

He smile and look me directly in the eyes. "They remind me of you. Beautiful and outstandingly gorgeous but you won't let anyone mess you around. You are what I've always wanted."

He smiles and a blush creeps it's way onto my cheeks as I look at the ground.

Adam leads me to a bench at the other side of the large room and I take a seat while Adam tells me to stay put.

I smile as he quickly runs behind a large pot and vanishes from sight. Looking around the massive greenhouse I release it is kind of peaking out of the side of the large pack house.

Turning around and look through the tinted green glass I see the large forest climbing over hills and falling over the horizon into clear blue sky.

Breathing in the smell of every smelling flower in the world a wide grins makes it way into my face. I have always loved flower ever since I was a child, they alway fascinated me with their brightly colored petals to there long green steams.

I always got the maids to bring me flowers. What I coincidence that Adam has a massive greenhouse here.

I can not stop myself from thinking about Adam and the way he smiles or how he lowers his head when he is embarrassed.

Every gesture he makes every word he speaks makes me smile and little butterfly make there way into my stomach and my head can't think of anything else but him.

Shacking my head slightly to try to get rid of the blush that creeped it's way onto my face I smile in pure delight.

Looking around for Adam I get this weird feeling that something's going to happen. It inches it way to my spine and the hair on the back of my neck stands up.

I quickly look around for the cause of this weird feeling but find nothing that justifies anythings wrong.

Shacking my head I try to get rid of the nerves feeling running through my veins and buzzing it way into my thoughts.

I stand up to go find Adam when I hear the slight sound of fingers tapping on glass I turn around sharply only to find nothing.

It's only my imagination, I chant to myself over and over ago. Just as I start to believe my chants I hear the gentle tapping of something on the windows of the massive greenhouse.