The things you hear on tv

Chapter 11

He looks up at me and says. " If this is some crazy way to get my attention. You've got it..... So you can leave now, we have a very important meeting happening." What he doesn't believe me. Asshole........

"Ummm.... What's your name... I don't think you've told me." Adam looks at me with a stern face. "My name is....."

-----------******

"My name..." Adam looks at me with those big beautiful brown eyes, "Yes, your name." I look around, "Does not matter at this moment, what matters is that there is DEAD body's on your land."

He sign. "This really is not making you funny. I have work to do. Please can leave." I look at him and explode with rage, "Fine...fine... whatever...." I turn around and walk swiftly through the open door.

I sigh and clasp my hands in front of me.

He loud thud indicates that he has shut the door behind me with great force or he is just being a complete ass.

Whatever one really works to be honest.

Dumb... Stupid.... Retarded......damn him.

"Hey are you alright?" I look up see Steve looking at me with a worried expression written on his face.

I laugh that sounds more like a cackle, "Yes, I am totally okay. Seeing dead body's in the woods and havering no one believe me. Yes ...I'm totally fine." I mumble in a sarcastic tone.

I look and find Steve with a very wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. Fear flashes through his eyes but only for a moment.

Steve face looks surprised at first, "Did you tell the Alpha..." I look at him with a of course I did face.

He replies quickly, "Well I just thought maybe you did not think about that. Sorry."

"Yes it is fine. It is not like he believes me anyway." I huff back to Steve and he just watches me with open eyes. Almost like his observing me.

Steve looks at me, "Do you want me to scope out the woods to see if I can find anything. If that would make you feels any better."

The kindness in his voice takes me by surprise and a smile lifts onto my lips, "Yes please. If you can. I do not want you to do this if you would rather not." He shrugs his shoulders and slightly tilts his head to the side.

He smiles and it makes a grin lift onto my face.

He smiles, "No really it is no problem. I will go do it now."

He turns around and walks down the stairs. Wow Steve is such a sweet and caring person.

I pause he probably would not even hurt a fly.

I walk down the stairs a little later to get a glimpse at what the house looks like.

Most of the walls I come across are pale white with a subtle brown tint to it. All the furniture is either bright white or dark brown.

I waltz into the living room and took a look around. Not much in her other than a coffee table, sofa, and a flat screen TV.

I decided to sit down and watch something. I turned on the TV with the gray remote and start to flip through channels.

Weather

....I sigh

Sports

...Boring.

Drama

Even worse.

It's weird being aloud to walk around and not being stuck in a room all day. I've been here for a few weeks now and there finally letting me walk around the pack lands without a bodyguard.

Adam says I am not a threat to his people but not everyone agrees with his decision.

They can not really do anything about it because his the Alpha.

It does not really make sense to me but if am not locked in a room all day the I am fine with whatever he deicides.

I look at the television to see what is on the news.

Hello my name is Robert Williams with today's news

There has been dozens of civilians missing in the last few years around Joseph, Oregon

-------+Flashback+--------

"Hey your not supposed to be down her." Said one of my many guards with a deep scary voice.

My eyes widen in fear at his large frame that towered over me. Casting a large shadow over me

I was going to answer when a loud scream echoed down the hall. I ran down the hall just to see Eric dragging a young women through the large wooden back door.

I look down at her, eyes blood shot and watery. Also the poor girl had blood dripping down her head and all over her arms.

Her eyes where wide and terror filled her features as his hand balled up the hair onto of her head.

Her featured were etched with fear as his hand weaved through her long hair. Tears brimmed the corners of her large brown eyes.

"Eric who is that?" I pointed my little finger at the freaked out women sprawled out on the ground.

Eric glances down before replying with, "She has done some bad thing I have to punish her."

I look up at his wrinkled face, "But she's human. How did she do something bad if she is not even in this pack?"

His eyes scanned over her and then a sick looking smile creased his face, "All humans do bad thing. Go back to your room and I will deal with this really naughty girl." His smile was so wide I surprised it fit on his face.

His yellow teeth poking out from his thin lips that were plastered onto a white wrinkled face.

My guard grabbed my arm and dragged me away, "What is he going to do to her." I beg as he drags me away.

He looked at me with hard eyes and said, "It's non of your God damn business." And with a aggressive shove I was pushed me into my room. With a hard thud I hit the floor.

---------+End of flashback+---------

The memory was so clear I could remember the smell of her blood and the way her screams echoed through the house.

The blood curdling cries as he pulled her by the hair away from the light and into the never forgiving darkness.

That poor women was the first victim of many to come.

Foot steps echoed and the sound filled my ears as I sat frozen on the couch.

Steve walked in and with one look at his face my stomach twisted.

------------------_____---------_______--------•

Sorry it took so long

Hope you like it

Going on vacation so won't be able to wright for a month or two