Two and half

Chapter 20

Slowly running my knife over the fabric of my black skinny jeans I stare don't at the man laying under my feet.

What a shame if only he hadn't followed me. He might have avoided this fate of swimming in his own blood.

A loud gargling noise sounds from the bloody man beneath me. Walking around the cut up body of a male wolf I look down at his face with a scowl on my face.

His blood shot eyes lock with mine and another gargle leaves he mouth. I spit I don't at his face to show him that I have no respect for bottom feeder.

I bend over to look at his facial features and lift his head up by his long brown hair that's barely connected to his scalp.

Small parts of his hair stick to his face with dried blood and long finger nail marks run from his forehead to his cheek.

A smile graces my lips as blood slowly drips out of his partly opened mouth. With a loud grunt from the men of the floor I drop his head back down onto the hard soil.

"Your really shouldn't have followed me. It was a bad decision." He tries to shift away but I kick him in the stomach with my boot.

He lets out a loud groan of pain and clutches he stomach with his hands.

I'm going to let you live but only if you run back to you master and tell him a massage."

A sick smile lifts its way onto my lips as I point my dagger at the wolf curled up on the floor with dirt covering his blood splattered partly white shirt.

"I have been waiting 2 and a half years to get him back for what he has done." I walk towards the curled up figure laying on the ground. "Tell him I'm coming for him and this time it will be his blood all over the ground not mine. Can you do that for me."

The defenseless male slowly nods his head. "Excellent!" I clap my hands together and slip my knife into my holster.

Walking away from the wheezing wolf on the floor I look at the scars present on my wrists and I say, "You won't get away from me this time Man in black. This time I'm coming for your head."

A scary looking smile graces my lips as I walk deeper into the cold and damp forest.

Submerging from the dense forest I wonder into a small town that has gravel roads. Shit I was really close to human civilization when I attacked that guy.

Cursing my self for my silly actions I find myself looking at a lite up bar close to the edge of the town.

Shrugging my shoulders I decide that they won't find the body before I leave so I slip into the old fashioned bar with stools lining the wooden tables and poker tables in the corner of the ugly little place.

Large pillars come out of the floor and connect with the ceiling and ugly carpets litter the floor. Scowling at the decorations I touch my holster with the tip of my fingers.

Finding only a few locals sitting in the bar I slowly but surly close the space between me and the bar stools on the other side of the room.

Sitting down I look at the men sitting a few sets away from me and get a large whiff of alcohol and cigarettes wafting off of the jackets.

Gagging at the smell, a large lady comes up to me for the other side of the bar. "Hunny would you like anything to drink." I look her over before reply.

"Just a beer please." I smile a sickly sweet smile. She place the ice cold beer next to me. "Thanks." I say in a not very sincere tone.

Her eyes watch me for a second before rushing over to a customer on the other side of the almost empty bar.