Trust me

Last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 30

A fuzzy feeling starts to fill my body as I watch him fall away from me in fear. I advance towards him with a wicked smile on my face. I must look crazy.

I look down at my hands and realize their glowing with a subtle white light. I smile and extent my hand out towards him. "Come towards me."

He moves and try's to escape my command but stands up and struggles to walk to me. His legs shake and wobble as he staggers towards me.

Fear covers his face as he steps towards me. I smile and he starts to yell. "You can't do this. You can't kill me. I'm your father." He screams at me with his boney little fist balled by his sides.

I shake my head. "You stopped being my father a long time ago." Power drips from every word that leaves my lips.

His thin and paper white skin shift across his skin as he screams out for someone to help or even save him.

His mouth open and his lips crack from him yelling so much. His sandy blonde hair moves across his forehead in small waves as tears start to roll down his face.

He then hisses through clenched teeth. "Who do you think you are."

I tighten my grasp on him and he cries out and struggles in my hold. " I'm THE GIRL who is going to end you life. For every person you've ended."

Fear creeps into his eyes as he stands frozen in front of me. He shifts his body and let's out a little screech of terror.

"See you in hell, father." I feel a sick smile widen on my lips and I walk towards his trembling figure. The joy that once was held in his eyes is gone and is filled with fear and regret.

Placing my hand over his rapidly beating heart, I feel his energy flow through my veins.

He jerks away from me but does not get far.

His body starts to pick up on my bright glow and it wraps his body as I stare straight into his eyes.

Screaming can be heard from his partly open mouth but it doesn't seem to effect me. He's just another person, I person I can end. Just a person.

The energy stops coursing through my veins and his body gets heavy before I drop his corpse onto the solid ground with a loud thud.

Glancing down at his still body I slowly bend down and move his head so I can look at his face.

Fresh blood still slowly drops down his partly warm face with his eyes wide open. The blue orbs that sit in the middle of the white and partly yellow eyes roll back. Running my fingers over his eyelids I close them and stand up and look around.

The battle field is still and quite as I watch them. One of his men takes off running in the other direction and the other follow behind. Running into the forest and never being seen again by this pack.

Something felt off as I walked around the bloody corpse.

A sound catches my attention and I turn around slowly and my eyes widen as I rush over to the person laying on the ground.

I look down at his body with wide eyes and slowly shake my head. No being able to process what I'm seeing.

"No no no.... It's aright. You'll be alright." Covering his wounds I slowly try to stop the gushing blood.

He just smiles at my lame attempt to save him. "Hey hey, I'm fine."

I look up at him with wet eyes. "No your really not." I shift and try to stop the red liquid from leaving his open stomach.