Hunter....?

Chapter 27

I went to bed that night pissed as hell and ready to tear apart anyone who crossed me. I shouldn't be feeling this way I left him and he probably wanted someone who could actually love him but the feeling in my heart was not the same as the thoughts in my mind.

Sitting in the middle of my bed with silent tears falling down my face, I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders.

He came up a little bit after I had dashed up stairs and locked the door. He told me it wasn't what it looked like but I saw what happened. Lisa had her disgusting little paws all over him. He told me a bunch of crap about how I was the only one and how he would never do anything to hurt me but he already slept with her.

He begged for me to open the door but I told him to go to hell and he finally left after it most have been about 30 minutes of him just standing by the door waiting for me to let him in.

Laying in bed I felt tired but not tired enough to actually fall asleep. My body and my mind were a total wreck. I could not think straight and I could not look normal all at the same time.

The dreams hadn't gone away since I left. The ones about the little girl with the bright red hair. She seemed to haunt my dreams and tell me bad things where going happen.

She was just always there waiting for me by the massive tree she always sat in with it twisting branches covered in pointy thorns.

Her teeth were still razor sharp and whenever I would enter her hell she would give me a toothy grin. The blood would drip out of her mouth and slowly trickle over her chin and splatter onto they ground. I would always ask what she was but she never told me, she would just smile.

Sitting up in bed I looked at the window and out at the night sky that I used to watch so long ago. The stars shine with like bright lights and the moon glows with a bright silver glow.

The wind softly pushed the trees from side to side as it tapped lightly on my window. The night was quite and clam unlike my thoughts.
I fell back onto my pillow and closed my eyes and let sleep take me into the unknown world of darkness.

The voice could cut my skin like knifes and her eyes pierced my skin with there gaze. Her smile was ugly and filled with razor sharp teeth that could puncture anything they would dare to touch them. She laughed and it was scratchy and high pitched. "You've always been my most visited guest." Her voice cut deep and was full of unwanted venom that dripped off every word that left her mouth.

I looked at her sitting up in the thorn covered tree as its limbs rapped around the trunk and poked out in odd directions.

She smiled but I could see it was more of a scowl then a smile. "Finally found your lover again haven't you my little pet." She chuckled but slowly ran her finger nails over the thick bark of the old tree.

"I thought you where a talker but I guess I was mistaken." She looks over with her red rimmed eyes and hisses towards my small figure.

She jumped down from the tree with a loud bomb that made my ears hurt.
She walked close to me and placed her hand under my chin. "Always the nice become bad." She smiled and gripped my face harder and her nails dug into my skin.

"He will see you very soon my favorite visiter. Very soon." She laughs as the dream becomes fuzzy and the chuckle hangs in the air. "Very soon."

I bolt up in bed and let out a few loud breath of air before slumping back onto the comfy bed. There she was again haunting my dreams with her razor teeth and red hair.