Beautiful but deadly

Chapter 24

I woke up from the first real sleep I've had in ages, it was wonderful. Feeling around with my hand I don't feel the fabric of Temples sofa but I feel soft puffy material under my finger tips.

I sit up in the massive bed and take a look around the room. I see a small round table in the corner with a cup of coffee and a slice of freshly made toast covered in a thin layer of melted butter. The smell wafted towards my nose and I grinned.

Getting up off the fluffy bed I walk over to the table and eye it for a minute before snatching a piece of toast for the plate and stuffing the whole thing in my mouth.
Damn was I hungry.

Taking a seat in the small chair next to the round table, I munch away at another slice of crunchy piece of toast and take a few sips of the freshly brewed coffee sitting in the corner of the blue colored tray.

Looking down I realize that I'm not wearing what I was dressed in yesterday, I'm wearing a massive t-shirt that reaches my knees. Feeling the fabric under my finger tips I remember I should be asleep on Temples couch not sitting in a room with toast and coffee.

Stuffing the last piece of toast into my mouth the door unlocks with a silent click and I stand up and watch who enters. Adam walks through the door with that same arrogant walk that he thought he had on point but I saw right through his act.

He glanced around the room slowly before locking eyes with me as I stood in the corner of the room in a massive t-shirt and no pants. He eye rapes me and I let out a silent growl that echoes through the room.

He seems to look uncomfortable in my presence as he shift weirdly in his spot. "Um.. Well there cloths in the wardrobe." I look over to the closed door by the bathroom.

"If there are only dresses. I would rather burn myself alive. I would like to wear my own cloths." I grimace at the door.

He quietly growls and I act like I did not hear him. "We cleaned your cloths and put them in there too." I smile a sugar coat smile. "Good."

He silently chuckles. "Your not like you where when we first meet." I look at him and raise an eyebrow at him. "What's that supposed to mean." I say in an ice cold voice. "

"Nothing." He sighs.

He stands there awkwardly and looks around the medium sized room for a while. "You can leave know." I say in a cold voice.

He kinds of flinches and walks towards the door. "I'm really glad you came back." I just stood there stunned as he exits my room.

Opening up the door to the colossal sized wardrobe and finding a pair of freshly cleaned black skinny jeans and a tight black top I shuffle into the bathroom. Pulling on the cloths I pull my hair up into a high pony tails and watch as the soft wavies of my hair fell down my shoulders and reached my lower back. I looked around and found my makeup bag under the sink with the rest of my other things.

Also noticing they did not remove my guns and knifes from my bag. I pick up one of the guns and slip it into my jeans.

Putting on a thin layer of concealer and some mascara. I waltz out of the bathroom with
a slightly sway to my hips, I was defiantly not the Randi who stepped into this house just about four years ago.

I opened up the door that leads into my room and look around the lonely hallway the slight scent of smoke stills lingers on the walls and the carpets.
I walk down the hall and see the partly destroyed stairs and see a large piece of wood covering the top.

Placing my high healed boot on the wood it seems to be secure. I start to walk down the sloping wood and it slightly moves and I stop. "Maybe I wasn't supposed to walk on this." Just as words leave my mouth the place where I'm standing caves in and I do a flip in the air and land at the bottom of the demolished stairs.