chapter 23

Annie POV
We got our drinks and sat down at a table that was right next to Hayden and his friends. Jayden and I were talking when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Hayden looking at me. "Just making sure your okay!" i rolled my eyes and turned back to Jayden. She raised her eyebrow and was smirking at me. "Bestie problems."
i said while laughing. "Are you sure you two are just 'besties'?" she asked while smiling. "Positive." "So if i was to ask you if you liked him, you would say..." she questioned me. "No." i replied to her. Her smile grew bigger and she looked at me. "OH MY GOSH YOU LIKE HIM!" she practically screamed. I glared at her and started to turn red. I turned my head a little to see Hayden and all of his friends looking at us and laughing. I looked back at Jayden. "Jayden!" i whisper yelled. "You dummy!" she looked at me pretended to be hurt. "Awweee....but you blushed!" i glared at her again and she just smiled like a little kid. I rolled my eyes and hid my face in my hands. I looked back up at her. "Wanna go grab some ice cream? If that's okay with your boyfriend!" i rolled my eyes for the third time and walked over to Hayden. "Jayden and I are gonna go get ice cream from the snack table."

Hayden POV
I looked ahead and i could just about see the whole snack table. "Im
gonna come with you." "You don't have to. Ill be fine, you can see the snack table from here anyway! Please!" I sighed. "Fine." she hugged me and walked away with Jayden. "A little protective of our girlfriend are we?" Greg asked me while the boys laughed along with him. "She isn't my girlfriend, and i'm just making sure she is safe. Rebecca told me to keep her by me at all times." They all just kept making fun of me and joking around with me. I looked back to check on Annie, but i didn't see her. Oh no. I lost her.