chapter 70

Annie POV
   We exchanged strange looks with the family across the room from us. "Well, this has never happened before!" The doctor laughed as she looked down at the clipboard in her hand. My mom looked over at the people and her face looked kinda pale. The man, who i'm guessing is the dad, looked kinda familiar. Not in a good way, though. "Anyways, we are looking for Martin Leblanc." the doctor said as she looked up at the other family. I started to feel dizzy as I looked over at the family across from us. "That's us!" The lady, who is probably the mom, said as she grabbed onto the little boy's hand. My vision seemed a little blurry as I took a look at the older guy. He was most definitely, 100 percent, Martin Leblanc. The one who basically stalked me. My 'brother'. He smirked at me as he followed his family back into the hallway that the doctor had entered from. My wide eyes met my moms and we sat back down. "Well, what a coincidence! Two Leblancs in one room!" Matt said, completely oblivious of my mom and I's expressions. I felt like I couldn't see straight and my mind was just spinning. Good thing I was already sitting down, because I probably would've collapsed. My eyes were still locked with my moms, and everyone seemed a little confused. Hayden knew of the name, i've have a lot of nightmares about it, he just doesn't know the full story. Most people don't. I felt someone rubbing my arm, and turned my attention from my mom to that person. It was Hayden, of course. I looked down as he crouched down in front of me. I still had the same, blank expression stuck on my face. "It's okay Annie, it's okay." he kept rubbing my arm. He's been there multiple times when i've woken up in tears because I dreamed about Martin. I had so many questions. Why is he in LA? Why is he out of jail? It didn't make sense. "Now we will see Julianna! Sorry about that mix up before." The doctor smiled from the same door she came from earlier. Matt stood back up and we followed the doctor back and into a room that looked like a typical hospital room. Matt laid me down on the bed and everyone gathered into the room. About 20-25 minuets later, a different nurse walked in with cart that had a few things on it. "Hello Julianna, i'm Nurse Kennedy. I'm gonna check a few things, then we will get you prepped for surgery!" she walked over and put my hospital band on my wrist, right next to the other one that I haven't yet taken off. I nodded and waited for her to get her stuff. She checked my vitals before grabbing her clip board and standing i front of me. "So, I'm going to explain what is going to happen," she started. I listened, partly. They say that they tell you exactly what's gonna happen to make you less scared, but it definitely just flooded me with more nerves. She told me that it was time for her to put the IV in my arm. Hayden sat beside me as I squeezed onto his hand. I winced out loud as she slid the needle into my skin. "Shhhhhh it's okay." Hayden said as he rubbed his thumb over the top of my hand. More tears started coming as the time for the surgery got closer. Next, she put on an oxygen mask. Now the tears were really flowing. She told me to try and relax and close my eyes. Hayden, still holding my hand, rubbed my arm up and down in hopes to get me to calm down. I took deep breaths and almost immediately fell asleep.

  I woke up, in a different room. I looked around and saw Hayden asleep on a chair, and Matt asleep on the couch. I looked down and saw that my foot looked huge while it was all wrapped up in a bunch of layers of wrap. I looked at the clock on the wall. 11:39 it read. I still felt extremely tired, so I laid back against the pillow and looked at the ceiling. "Ahh, Julianna, I see you are awake. How are you feeling?" The same nurse from earlier came in my room. "Okay, thank you." my scratchy sounding voice filled my ears. She nodded and smiled, checking everything to make sure I was good. "You're brother was really worried about you when you went into surgery, it took them a while to calm him down." She said as she motioned to Hayden. I laughed and shook my head. "He isn't my brother, he is my best friend." I explained as she continued writing things on her clip board. "Oh, sorry! You two could just totally pass as siblings!" she laughed as she made her way out of the room. I sighed and laid back against the pillows, closing my eyes as I listed to the silence that filled the room. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my little sister, Annie Leblanc herself!" i heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes in disbelief to see Martin standing by the entrance to my room. I felt my face drain of color and I looked around, hoping someone would wake up. "Wh-what are you doing in here?" My now scratchy voice quivering as I asked. "Just, hanging around." he said as he walked around the room. He made his way over to me and sat in the chair that is set by my bed. This can't be good.

Hannie coming soon! Also, it is confirmed that Hayden asked Annie if she likes him because he likes her, but we haven't been told Annie's answer. Also, hayden posted a pic with 3 purple hearts and it was a picture with just Annie! I pre-write these, so by the time you guys see it, maybe they will be OFFICIAL????
insta: @upandoutleblanc

It Can't Be//completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें